Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #1
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold
Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis

AT LAST, laura shows she is the BEST teenager of her generation. Top ten for Laura I know!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #2
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
AT LAST, laura shows she is the BEST teenager of her generation. Top ten for Laura I know!
Well, she IS ranked 45 spots lower than Sloane Stephens

But re the thread title, I thought Robson became Queen of British Tennis when she won that mixed doubles gold silver with Murray. Today, she played like it. She looked five years older than she did during the Olympics.

Last edited by Volcana : Aug 29th, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
Volcana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #3
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana View Post
Well, she IS ranked 45 spots lower than Sloane Stephens

But re the thread title, I thought Robson became Queen of British Tennis when she won that mixed doubles gold with Murray. Today, she played like it. She looked five years older than she did during the Olympics.
She won silver.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #4
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold

I saw her match at the Olympics against Maria. She should of have the first set there! Interesting that she has been practising with Maria, that must of helped with the pace of Kim's shot! I hope Li Na does not destroy her! She just said on Sky she is major tired!
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #5
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Are you a reporter for Daily star or something, please stop trolling laura... its people like you that makes me dislike her, yes great win shes done it now she has to back it up knowing laura she will go on an 8
match losing streak now .

PLAYER FORUM!
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #6
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Krajan's a good coach....
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #7
country flag PhilePhile

PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future PhilePhile has a brilliant future

Quote:
I saw her match at the Olympics against Maria. She should of have the first set there! Interesting that she has been practising with Maria, that must of helped with the pace of Kim's shot! I hope Li Na does not destroy her! She just said on Sky she is major tired!
She has a full day to rest ( this is the Slam). Na should worry Robson does not destroy her!
PhilePhile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #8
country flag Spice

Hey you are meant to be British! I don't care what you think, this is Laura's biggest win and the biggest win in Women's British Tennis for 30 years!
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #9
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh the hype. Keep it coming .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #10
country flag ikemstar

ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold ikemstar is a splendid one to behold

And candidates for the throne are exactly who? Baltacha? Keovathong? Gimme a break.
ikemstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #11
country flag Spice

HEATHER! Eleanor Dean is very good! What is up the Brit's tonight!
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #12
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey you are meant to be British! I don't care what you think, this is Laura's biggest win and the biggest win in Women's British Tennis for 30 years!
Yes but your going over the top...
I think heathers win at wimbledon centre court was slightly bigger first time someone had done that for a long time...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #13
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
OMG Are you a reporter for Daily star or something, please stop trolling laura... its people like you that makes me dislike her, yes great win shes done it now she has to back it up knowing laura she will go on an 8
match losing streak now .

PLAYER FORUM!
This seems to be a common theme among Robson 'haters'. And reading threads like this I can see why. We are an irritating bunch. I'd also rather not have this sort of clutter in the Robson thread. There's enough fanwank there already without adding the shit that gets posted in GM.
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #14
country flag Spice

No I do not work for the Daily Star, sorry to disappoint!
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #15
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
No it isn't. Kindly sign off, have a cup of tea and calm down.