The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #3361
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Also, Maria plays Czink in 1st round who is left-handed if I'm not wrong, so it's maybe for this too !

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #3362
country flag rafaelaugusto

rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light

Sharapova - interview for Brazilian TV

rafaelaugusto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #3363
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I think she has kind of taken Laura Robson under her wing, which I think is neat. Robson seems like a happy kid, with lots of potential.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #3364
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelaugusto View Post
Sharapova - interview for Brazilian TV

RastaPova
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #3365
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
RastaPova
New Pova
I've seen somewhere here guy with the signature UselessPova

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #3366
country flag anaclaudia

anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light anaclaudia is a glorious beacon of light

she won ¡¡
anaclaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #3367
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Her outfit looks great! I'm suprised how much I like it.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #3368
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #3369
country flag maashafan

maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice maashafan is just really nice

pova not pregnant.............
maashafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #3370
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot decide whether I hate the dress, or I'm OK with it
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #3371
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

she looks so tanned in that dress. Overall I like it but I think it would look better without that pattern on the front.
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #3372
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Nice dress

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:27 AM   #3373
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
she looks so tanned in that dress. Overall I like it but I think it would look better without that pattern on the front.
This! or at least make the pattern a little thinner
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #3374
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
This! or at least make the pattern a little thinner
There needs to be a pattern to give shape to the dress, IMO they need to remove the second 'V' sash that points down and leave the one that frames the bra.
But anyway I adore the dress on her, the colour of it photographs so different though
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #3375
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen this posted before:

Saw it on tumblr.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote