Indonesian tennis - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1936
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesian tennis

QR2: Tedjakusuma def. Jodoin 64 64
R1: (Q)Tedjakusuma vs. (WC)Petrick

good draw. go romana!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #1937

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (Q)Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. (wc)Charlotte Petrick (CAN) 61 64

congrats, keep winning romana!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #1938

lost 16 26 to no.2 riske

at least she qualified and won a main draw match. keep it up romana!

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 11:38 AM   #1939

50k Lexington:

QR1: Tedjakusuma vs. Marand

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:03 AM   #1940

QR1: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. Sanaz Marand (USA) 41 Ret.
QR2: Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) vs (3)Jennifer Elie (USA)

keep winning romana. btw, she's now the no.2 indonesian player after ayu. she went up to no. 490 this week, i think it's her highest ranking since 2008 keep it up romana!

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:27 PM   #1941

QR2: (3)Jennifer Elie (USA) def. Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) 16 61 61

good fight, but it seems it could have been better after winning the first set....

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #1942

100k Vancouver:

QR1: Tedjakusuma def. Pluskota 60 64
QR2: Tedjakusuma vs. Miyamura

miyamura defeated no.1 seed holland in QR1, so now the draw is a lot better for romana. gl and take this opportunity!

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1943

QR2: Tedjakusuma def. Miyamura 76 61
QR3: Embree def. Tedjakusuma 61 60

QR1: Abaza/Tedjakusuma def. (2)Kukharchuk/Robinson 75 63
R1: (Q)Cako/Pluskota def. (Q)Abaza/Tedjakusuma 61 60

better luck next week romana!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:38 AM   #1944
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Ayu and Vivin will resume their tour next month to Australia!

Yeah, after a hiatus and it made their ranking lower now...BMW's program is the best!!!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #1945
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of

Grace Sari Ysidora (19) is confirmed to leave for University of Washington, Seattle to play tennis and study Business Administration next month. Same almamater of Indonesian Dea Sumantri and Filipino Denise Dy...As a university player, she is still allowed to play pro tourneys but she could only get the prize money after she is graduated...Good luck!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1946

best of luck to all the girls!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #1947
country flag Golindz

Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold Golindz is a splendid one to behold

Uya always sucks on aussie tourneys
Golindz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #1948
country flag go_distance

go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light go_distance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon View Post
Grace Sari Ysidora (19) is confirmed to leave for University of Washington, Seattle to play tennis and study Business Administration next month. Same almamater of Indonesian Dea Sumantri and Filipino Denise Dy...As a university player, she is still allowed to play pro tourneys but she could only get the prize money after she is graduated...Good luck!
how about Tami Grende djie? haven't heard any news from her lately
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #1949

25k Cairns:

R1:
Damayanti vs. (WC)Cabrera
Tananta vs. (4)Simmonds

Damayanti/Tananta vs. Hsu/Chan

gl ladies! get some wins again!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #1950

ayu lost 46 26

at least they won in doubles 63 63

QF: Damayanti/Tananta vs. (3)Adamczak/Larriere