Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #196
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of
Re: Polona Hercog Cheering Thread vol2

What? I returned and where is she? Back in Slovenia?

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #197
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
http://www.ezduzzit.com/Products.html

She can buy a backhand here
Pink Lemonade would fit her outfit One can buy anything these days!

I wonder what was Mima thinking when letting her enter the pro circuit with this BH. She must be not so logical and precise. Left her struggling with it. And that mentality. I'm obviously even far from this but she's a pro. It was like a latent choke. What always disappoints me in people is when they do something being not ready to put 100% in it. I'd better be broke when I can't get the work done properly, the way I want.
The girl has the product but it gets cut-price with her notorious flaws. I'd be so depressed

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #198
country flag CatTs

Quote:
Pink is not exactly her colour
Quote:
Looks hot and outfit really suits her
Contradiction is what makes the world so beautiful.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 02:40 AM   #199
country flag CatTs

Quote:
Well seeing trainings in Slovenia it's all about the money, they're few coaches and actually try, but they are some, who just hit with you for an hour and then take the money But if something gets screwed in the first place, it cannot be corrected anymore

But seeing as she was Mima's biggest prodigee, changes could be made. But it was probably too late to learn her a whole new backhand again
That money thing ruins many lives. So stupid.
And it's never too late. Commitment and passion always do the trick. Coaches should be intelligent, headstrong and relentless. Otherwise, is there a point of working? Just for money? Meanwhile, what the hell do those coaches get their money for? I'm pissed at this unfairness. Now what should Polona do with her backhand? Try to use it as seldom as possible? Ridiculous!

You know

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #200
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

see Stosur she got a decent BH really late in her carreer and she could win a GS on HC
Polly has the best slice of the tour, now she needs a reliable BH to be able to mix with that and sometimes attack even with the slice

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #201
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Polona Hercog

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #202
country flag CatTs

What's so pressing?

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #203
country flag CatTs

It looks like she did. Gotta teach her a couple of decent diversion techniques
Hard to be unpressed when it comes to her BH highlights
Do you make highlights or just reviewing?

Here's some LQ pics as well. At the bottom.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #204
country flag CatTs

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #205
country flag CatTs

Sometimes it feels like she's 30 years old and gonna retire soon, so we are so pressed about her not improving asap. That's funny. Things can turn around many times indeed.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:27 PM   #206
country flag PHtennis

PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough

She is playing doubles with Klepac right now .. don't think they could win this, but still wish them all the best, maybe they will surprise.
PHtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #207
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 in first set!
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #208
country flag PHtennis

PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough PHtennis is a jewel in the rough

0-6 1-6 .. oh my. We can say she had a good 1st set against Kvitova in this US open and hope for sth better next year. Keep your head up girl, I believe their is a bright future in front of u. Hard work pays off. Good luck in Tashkent open.
PHtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #209
country flag CatTs

Wow, a game! But it's good to see she's trying.

IMHO
always, naturally
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #210
country flag CatTs

Not sure if I've ever seen a doubles match with her

IMHO
always, naturally