The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #1276
country flag rafaelaugusto

rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Brazilian TV interview

rafaelaugusto is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1277
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post
Not tew much sis.
Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
This thread, however, is about pictures of tennis players at offcourt events. Black ones, white ones, Asian ones, Latina ones, tall ones, short ones, willowy ones, thick ones and ones with bangs.
Fixed
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1278
country flag Stamp Paid
Sir Camaraderie

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
The fact I used "I" in a sentence doesn't make it about me. I don't express the opinion of all white people and I don't think I do.
But why do you think you know what most people's preference is based on?

The discussion here was about the fact people consider Sharapova better looking than Serena.
I never said that the belief of the white supremacy doesn't exist, I just said I don't think this is the case here. I was talking about something very specific.
You said you think the main reason people consider Sharapova more attractive is her skin colour.
You don't represent most people's opinion, you can't really know why they prefer her, you're just overgeneralising.

Sorry for all the off topic.
I said her race, not just her skin color. Race includes many things other than just skin color.
And yes, her race is the primary reason why many people consider her more attractive. Serena, with her ass that "has its own gravitational pull", her wide nose, her big breasts and her athletic frame, could never compete with a tall, ivory-skinned, blonde woman with green eyes from Russia.
White supremacy.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Aug 27th, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1279
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #1280
infinitusone

infinitusone has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
Wow, all you see is race. I feel bad for you. This is subtle and hidden racism at its finest

"Wow, all you see is race": This whole entire planet is dominated by racism/white-supremacy.

"I feel bad for you": Well, you should feel bad for him because if he or she is non-white he or she is victim of racism/white- supremacy.

"This is subtle and hidden racism at its finest": This reminds me of the situation in New Zealand. Whenever the Mauri people the indigenous people of the area of the world called New Zealand complain about their mistreatment they are labeled racist.
infinitusone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #1281
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
And btw, beyonce is considered beautiful because she has a GORGEOUS face. One of the prettiest in hollywood.
Beyonce's looks are a-dime-a-dozen. Kelly Rowland's beauty runs rings around Beyonce's, but guess who they made the star. Yes, MADE.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #1282
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
Beyonce's looks are a-dime-a-dozen. Kelly Rowland's beauty runs rings around Beyonce's, but guess who they made the star. Yes, MADE.
It's because her father was the manager so he was always going to make her the star. There are serious race issues in the world but Beyonce becoming popular has nothing to do with them

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #1283
country flag Alejandrawrrr

Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute Alejandrawrrr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beyonce's looks are a-dime-a-dozen. Kelly Rowland runs rings around Beyonce when it comes to facial beauty, but guess who they made the star.
1) Not really. Kelly is pretty as well, as they both are. Neither are other-worldly beautiful, and I've seen women in real life who've looked as good or better than both.

2) Beyonce is a bigger star because she's a better singer, dancer, and performer not to mention a harder worker than any other female entertainer out bar none. Let's not.

And for the record I agree that Beyonce is not a good example to counter the idea that white looks are what dominates. If only because she's not necessarily the shining example of "black beauty," being pretty far on the lighter end of the spectrum in terms of skin tone, usually wearing silky blonde lacefronts with her natural curly hair being dyed honey blonde as well, etc. The funny thing is the usual counter-example to this would be Naomi Campbell, but even she is mixed with something else(Chinese,) and visibly so.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #1284
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Last pages are just
Pictures, please

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 06:45 PM   #1285
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
It's because her father was the manager so he was always going to make her the star. There are serious race issues in the world but Beyonce becoming popular has nothing to do with them
If it's that simple, explain Solange. Matthew was looking at $$$ and what sells, not family loyalty.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.

Last edited by JN : Aug 27th, 2012 at 06:51 PM.
JN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #1286
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #1287
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Enough. If you want to have a discussion on race, take it to nontennis and start a thread there about race and media imagery. It's an interesting subject, and there is much room for fruitful discussion.

This thread, however, is about pictures of tennis players at offcourt events. Black ones, white ones, Asian ones, Latina ones, tall ones, short ones, willowy ones and thick ones.

Please get back on topic. (Yes, I know I helped veer off topic, my bad). Thank you.
##

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1288
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamsova View Post
1) Not really. Kelly is pretty as well, as they both are. Neither are other-worldly beautiful, and I've seen women in real life who've looked as good or better than both.

2) Beyonce is a bigger star because she's a better singer, dancer, and performer not to mention a harder worker than any other female entertainer out bar none. Let's not.

And for the record I agree that Beyonce is not a good example to counter the idea that white looks are what dominates. If only because she's not necessarily the shining example of "black beauty," being pretty far on the lighter end of the spectrum in terms of skin tone, usually wearing silky blonde lacefronts with her natural curly hair being dyed honey blonde as well, etc. The funny thing is the usual counter-example to this would be Naomi Campbell, but even she is mixed with something else(Chinese,) and visibly so.
Kelly Rowland is absolutely stunning (in my opinion). Flawless skin, beautiful smile, amazing body, wonderful personality. When that group was made, Beyonce wasn't an outstanding vocalist. She has improved with age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1289
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...4#post22092134

please head here to continue discussion.

Last edited by Number19 : Aug 27th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:19 PM   #1290
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Thanks
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread