The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #1261
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Well, of course.
Isn't the only reason one would consider Sharapova more attractive than Serena their skin colour?
Its the primary reason. But its understandable, because white women are (did someone say universally?) accepted as being beautiful. Serena is just a girl from the ghetto. She could never hold a candle to a white woman.
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #1262
country flag NaNaSlam

NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all
Re: The 2012 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Everyone considers Beyonce or Gabrielle union beautiful. all this race talk is so petty
NaNaSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:05 PM   #1263
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaSlam View Post
Everyone considers Beyonce or Gabrielle union beautiful. all this race talk is so petty
Yeah, Beyonce with her skin bleaching makeup and advertisement, her hazel-colored eye contacts and blonde wigs. Of course she is beautiful, as long as she keeps herself looking like a tan white woman.

White supremacy.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #1264
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Yeah, Beyonce with her skin bleaching makeup and advertisement, her hazel-colored eye contacts and blonde wigs. Of course she is beautiful, as long as she keeps herself looking like a tan white woman.

White supremacy.
Not tew much sis.
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #1265
country flag NaNaSlam

NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all

Quote:

White supremacy.
So are there any blonde white women that you consider beautiful?
NaNaSlam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #1266
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its the primary reason. But its understandable, because white women are (did someone say universally?) accepted as being beautiful. Serena is just a girl from the ghetto. She could never hold a candle to a white woman.
Bombshell: Not everything negative said about Serena has to do with race.

So every time a black girl's looks and a white girl's looks are compared if I choose the white girl it has to be because of her colour?
Why make it about this again? Nobody said any white girl is prettier than Serena.
We're talking about Sharapova. Can't it simply be because people think she is better looking regardless of her colour?

Not everyone sees Serena as the "girl from the ghetto". You're seeing racism where it doesn't exist.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:33 PM   #1267
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Enough. If you want to have a discussion on race, take it to nontennis and start a thread there about race and media imagery. It's an interesting subject, and there is much room for fruitful discussion.

This thread, however, is about pictures of tennis players at offcourt events. Black ones, white ones, Asian ones, Latina ones, tall ones, short ones, willowy ones and thick ones.

Please get back on topic. (Yes, I know I helped veer off topic, my bad). Thank you.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #1268
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Bombshell: Not everything negative said about Serena has to do with race.

So every time a black girl's looks and a white girl's looks are compared if I choose the white girl it has to be because of her colour?
Why make it about this again? Nobody said any white girl is prettier than Serena.
We're talking about Sharapova. Can't it simply be because people think she is better looking regardless of her colour?

Not everyone sees Serena as the "girl from the ghetto". You're seeing racism where it doesn't exist.
Why are you making this about you? I don't know you, and I've never commented on your personal preferences. You sound like you are trying to defend the virtue of all white people by showing that you hold an alternative opinion. That doesnt make white supremacy any less real because YOU feel differently. Stop being so myopic.

I'm speaking in general terms, which many posts in this thread (and others in GM) have highlighted over the past two days.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #1269
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Enough. If you want to have a discussion on race, take it to nontennis and start a thread there about race and media imagery. It's an interesting subject, and there is much room for fruitful discussion.

This thread, however, is about pictures of tennis players at offcourt events. Black ones, white ones, Asian ones, Latina ones, tall ones, short ones, willowy ones and thick ones.

Please get back on topic. (Yes, I know I helped veer off topic, my bad). Thank you.
So this is OK:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
It is just the twisted gay boi in you. Even ultra-liberals will never a agree with you. Let's face it, Serena is no Naomi. She is not really naturally pretty to begin with and it has nothing to do with being black. I've seen thousands of attractive black women and Serena is nowhere near them. Also, this has nothing to do with Sharapova or any other blonde bombshells out there.

The amazing thing about her is that she becomes "pretty" in our eyes because of her accomplishment and champion's aura. That's what makes her shine. Take that away and she will just be your average girl from the ghetto. So for her to reach reach that quality is a massive accomplishment.
But comments about the white supremacy that underpin this statement are inappropriate for the thread?
You are so full of shit.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #1270
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

White supremacy.
Wow, all you see is race. I feel bad for you. This is subtle and hidden racism at its finest
NashaP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #1271
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

And btw, beyonce is considered beautiful because she has a GORGEOUS face. One of the prettiest in hollywood.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #1272
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaP View Post
Wow, all you see is race. I feel bad for you. This is subtle and hidden racism at its finest
Quote:
And btw, beyonce is considered beautiful because she has a GORGEOUS face. One of the prettiest in hollywood.
You're not even a real poster, you're a troll POS, so you're not worth a legitimate response other than, "Fuck off"
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1273
country flag NashaP

Quote:
You're not even a real poster, you're a troll POS, so you're not worth a legitimate response other than, "Fuck off"
Because you have no response You know its true. People who think like you hurt the progress of society.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #1274
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Because you have no response You know its true. People who think like you hurt the progress of society.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #1275
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why are you making this about you? I don't know you, and I've never commented on your personal preferences. You sound like you are trying to defend the virtue of white people by showing that you hold an alternative opinion. That doesnt make white supremacy any less real because YOU feel differently. Stop being so myopic.

I'm speaking in general terms, which many posts in this thread (and others in GM) have highlighted over the past two days.
The fact I used "I" in a sentence doesn't make it about me. I don't express the opinion of all white people and I don't think I do.
But why do you think you know what most people's preference is based on?

The discussion here was about the fact people consider Sharapova better looking than Serena.
I never said that the belief of the white supremacy doesn't exist, I just said I don't think this is the case here. I was talking about something very specific.
You said you think the main reason people consider Sharapova more attractive is her skin colour.
You don't represent most people's opinion, you can't really know why they prefer her, you're just overgeneralising.

Sorry for all the off topic.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread