Project Runway - Season 10 - And the winner is... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #16
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project Runway - Season 10

The talent level is kind of underwhelming this season.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #17
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's lack of talent. It's the ridiculous time restraints they put on the contestants. It annoys me every season and it's only getting worse.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #18
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree especially regarding the last challenge, it was too restrictive.

Like Sonjia, Dimitry, Melissa and Ven's work thus far, Elena has such a stink attitude and her clothes are average at best.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #19
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
I don't think it's lack of talent. It's the ridiculous time restraints they put on the contestants. It annoys me every season and it's only getting worse.
You may be right. It's frustrating to watch sometimes.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #20
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

I really think Seasons 2,4 and 7 were the best overall

Still not getting into this season much. Not one single designer whom I can root for
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #21
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

first time in a long time people are going that deserve to go
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #22
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Dmitry is hilarious. "One way monkey"

Melissa and Sonjia both seem like good people and are skilled as well.

Ven reminds me of an elephant seal.
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #23
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely LOVE Ven's designs. He is as boring as a bowl of boiled cabbage though. Also really like Sonjia and Christopher - personalities and designs. Dmitry is really growing on me too.

Gunnar needs to get the fuck off the show. His voice is unbelievably annoying. As is his face, physique and personality. And I don't care much about his designs.
Elena's needs to check her attitude. Bitch needs to get a slap.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #24
country flag Steadyniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute Steadyniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Ok so here are my opinions of this seasons so far:

Elena: I reallly liked her in the 1st episode, i thought her fencing-esque dress was stunning, but the sholder thing is getting old and her attitude is getting annoying.

Sonjia: Starting to like her more and more, really did like the dress she made that won her the challenge. I dont understand the pronounciation of her name though

Dmitri: My fav this season. Love his attitude and he the last 2 dresses he created we amaze.

Ven: He's pretty talented, but he's done the same thing every week and its getting a bit boring.

Gunnar: Don't even hate him after the last few episodes, I though in this week's team challenge he was very reasonable and I didn't mind his dress.

Fabio: Love how simple his stuff is sometimes, but sometimes its just boring. (and what he wears personally is GOAT )

Melissa: Her dress this week was amazing but apart from that she's been underwhelming.

Alicia: She seems set for a 5/6th place, I don't think she has the showstopper element in her.

Christopher: Cannot stand him! Stop whinging all the time. Reminds me of Michael Costello, has a very punchable face.

I really liked Andrea and Kooan's style I'm sad to see them both leave. And thankgod Raul left, should have left 1st week.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #25
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

starting to love Dmitri, Alicia and Sonjia neutral towards the rest and i hope Elena goes next episode, she has some issues to sort out on her own! i don't even hate Gunnar that much anymore
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #26
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

Ven what a stinker

treating a few pounds extra as black plague

and again, people go as they are suppose to go, i guess Alicia is next one to go

big emotional meltdown in the preview regarding Sonji (what is 'a' doing there) and Elena
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #27
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Ven really turned me off this episode I also think Alicia will go home next. She just screams "filler."
Also, how many times has Christopher made that dress + jacket combo? It's getting now.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #28
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Ven is such a total asshole! Fabulous as I think his designs are, I want him eliminated. Seriously. The aren't enough words to describe his horrific attitude. Selfish, mean, defensive and offensive! UGH!

I don't understand how Gunnar's design made the top 3. I thought it was heinous, badly tailored and did nothing for the client's figure. I did, however, really like the way he connected with her. IT was very heartwarming.

Liking Dmitry more and more. He's so funny!

Cant wait for next week - looks like Sonjia is about to have a meltdown. I like her.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #29
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

That bitch Ven needed to go. The judges should have sent him home like seriously. And oh the irony he bullying a chubby lady while he has 10-15 extra kilos himself.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #30
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
That bitch Ven needed to go. The judges should have sent him home like seriously. And oh the irony he bullying a chubby lady while he has 10-15 extra kilos himself.
Noticed this too, he is the fattest designer there and he has the nerve to complain about a plus size woman

Love Dimitri now, also warmed to Elena somewhat last episode, she was nice to her client and can be strangely nice in other ways, unlike Irina Shabayeva I don't think Elena is a total fucking bitch in day to day life.

Loved the winning dress, thought it would work on tons of different woman and really worked on the client.