irish tennis - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:26 AM   #1156
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: irish tennis

Conor Niland retired yesterday due to an injury that he can't shake His results had been gradually getting worse since US Open last year and I guess now we know why. Wish him all the best, there's a big gap in men's tennis now. Time for McGee to step up.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 10:35 PM   #1157
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

very sad day for irish tennis, but wish conor every success in his future career
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #1158
country flag goran2001

goran2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
there's a big gap in men's tennis now. Time for McGee to step up.
I think he's already stepped up to his credit. His ranking has jumped from 651 to 323 in the last 10 months. Pretty impressive. Conor was a month shy of 27 before he broke inside the top 300 and James is still only 24 (although he did turn pro at a younger age).
goran2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #1159
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Grainne O'Neill is coming to the States to play college tennis. She'll play at my school, Ohio State, and I work at the tennis center. I'm excited to see how she plays.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1160
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

well done to georgia drummy who is in the semi finals of the tennis europe under 12's tomorrow in bressuire, best of luck to her tomorrow!
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1161
country flag polly

a big well done to Jennifer Timotin who won her first under 14 tennis europe event today in ireland, jennifer is only twelve years of age.

Hard luck to amy bowtell who lost her quarter final match in wrexham today
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #1162
country flag polly

Congrats to Amy Bowtell who just won her 5th itf doubles title today in belgium
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1163
country flag polly

TENNIS: Amy Bowtell and Daniel Glancy yesterday struck a major blow for Irish tennis by coming up trumps in two doubles finals in Belgium.

Eighteen-year-old Amy Bowtell from Greystones partnered Britain's Samantha Murray to an emphatic 6-3 6-3 win , while 23-year-old Mayo native Glancy teamed up with Mexico's Manuel Sanchez for a hard-fought 3-6 6-2 10/8 (champions' tie-break) victory.

The victories marked the fourth ITF doubles tournament successes for both Bowtell and Glancy, who compete next week in Belgium and Holland, respectively.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #1164
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to see Amy do more damage at 25ks these days. Like making QF, SF and F. Can't stay at 10ks forever.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #1165
country flag polly

the reason why amy hadnt played much during the summer because she did her leaving cert and had an injury after that, she hadnt played for 3 months, so give her a chance. she already has won one 10k this year, and my prediction at the beginning of the year was that she would win 3 10ks
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #1166
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh yeah the LC forgot about that.

I see she is in Rotterdam this and missing out on the legendary 10k in Bagnatica where a car is up for grabs
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1167
country flag polly

a car on offer in bagnatica

have you heard of georgia drummy and jennifer timotin, they have done very well this year, so at least we have more to shout for in the coming years
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #1168
country flag polly

TENNIS: Anna Bowtell took a leaf out of the book of her elder sister Amy in yesterday's finals of the William Fry National Junior Championships at the Fitzwilliam Club.

After shocking top seed Laura Reid at the quarter-final stage on Thursday, No 6 seeded Anna captured the under-14 girls' singles title by defeating No 5 seed Katherine Egan on an emphatic 6-3 6-1 margin.

Amy Bowtell, 18, is the Irish No 1 and is a regular participant on the ITF professional tour.

No 3 seed Karola Bejenaru caused a surprise in the under 18 girls' singles final when she edged the top seed, Jane Fennelly, 7-6 7-6.
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1169
*Sesil*

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
a car on offer in bagnatica

have you heard of georgia drummy and jennifer timotin, they have done very well this year, so at least we have more to shout for in the coming years
Yes Karin Knapp is the top seed At a 10K along with Zahlavova, and Camerin

However another poster pointed out that a car in Italy would be left hand drive and hence would not suit Amy
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #1170
country flag polly

tis true