Eva Asderaki - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #1156
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all
Re: Eva Asderaki

I just noticed you changed your name

Yeah, it's a great feature. I just noticed it myself on london2012.com as well. I wish every tournament would do this. I'm hoping that if they release the schedule for tomorrow's play this evening, it will tell us who is chairing what matches.

Seems like Eva has a long wait between her first and second matches. Going to be a long day for her today having the men's doubles as well two matches after the Pennetta-Pironkova.
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #1157
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

With the performances of our athletes in London being the worst for us since 1988, maybe Eva can be our flagbearer in Rio and the first one to walk out into the Olympic Stadium since Greece always goes first?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1158
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
With the performances of our athletes in London being the worst for us since 1988, maybe Eva can be our flagbearer in Rio and the first one to walk out into the Olympic Stadium since Greece always goes first?
That would be epic!!!
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1159

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all

Quote:
That would be awesome She's probably the only Greek that's in the final stages of tournaments on a consistent basis

I think Eva did the women's doubles final today.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:47 AM   #1160
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^Sadly we have no money for tennis (we never did but now it's worse) and she's the only one reaching the end of tournaments, even from ITFs and everything

I saw her at USO qualies today. She did Halebian-Klein and then later on I saw her leaving and she stared at me for like 5 seconds

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:15 AM   #1161
country flag hellas719

Today she did Evtimova-Kiick and Smyczek-Heliovaara. She also was in the stands to watch Gallovits-Hall vs. Ivakhnenko

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1162

Quote:
^Sadly we have no money for tennis (we never did but now it's worse) and she's the only one reaching the end of tournaments, even from ITFs and everything

I saw her at USO qualies today. She did Halebian-Klein and then later on I saw her leaving and she stared at me for like 5 seconds
She must've sensed a fellow Hellene

Thanks for the Where's Eva updates
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:02 AM   #1163
country flag hellas719

I wonder if she recognized me? I mean from Eirinis matches last year and also in 2009 I had court side seats for Venus vs. Dushevina and I kept staring at her during changeovers and she looked at me a few times

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #1164
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

i hope everything is ok with our friends in New York
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #1165

Quote:
I wonder if she recognized me? I mean from Eirinis matches last year and also in 2009 I had court side seats for Venus vs. Dushevina and I kept staring at her during changeovers and she looked at me a few times
Oh dear, it seems you have a problem here, Eva is stalking you!
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #1166

So, I had this dream where Federer and Murray were playing in a final and Eva was chairing the match. Then all of a sudden another Eva appeared on the court, and then another. It then turned into a mixed doubles match with both Roger and Andy having an Eva as their partner. The Evas played very well, their serve and net play was particularly impressive, and eventually it ended up being between the two Evas, with Andy and Roger standing there. Eva with Andy won the match and she was very happy. All shook one another's hands at the net with smiles on their faces (except Andy) and shook umpire Eva's hand as well, who also had a smile on her face. It was a good day for Eva
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #1167
country flag vassia54

vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice vassia54 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoohBarracuda View Post
So, I had this dream where Federer and Murray were playing in a final and Eva was chairing the match. Then all of a sudden another Eva appeared on the court, and then another. It then turned into a mixed doubles match with both Roger and Andy having an Eva as their partner. The Evas played very well, their serve and net play was particularly impressive, and eventually it ended up being between the two Evas, with Andy and Roger standing there. Eva with Andy won the match and she was very happy. All shook one another's hands at the net with smiles on their faces (except Andy) and shook umpire Eva's hand as well, who also had a smile on her face. It was a good day for Eva
Sweet dreams in a hard world.... But there is not a world without dreams . keep walking
enjoy US Open
vassia54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #1168
country flag Ahoi

Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice Ahoi is just really nice
Does anyone know which match(es) Eva is umpiring tomorrow?
And to the dream!!!

Last edited by Ahoi : Aug 26th, 2012 at 02:55 PM.
Ahoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1169
country flag joanyjo

joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice joanyjo is just really nice

Eva is up first in the Ashe stadium!
joanyjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #1170

Eva is doing the opening match on Arthur Ashe, Stosur vs Martic