Sugarpova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:23 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Sugarpova

Anybody know how i can order some of Maria's sweets to be delievered to me in the United Kingdom??? Delivery only seems to be open for people in the USA?????
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #2
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sugarpova

I don't think sugarpova delivers internationally yet. I think you might have to wait couple of months but I think there might be some venders in the UK. You just have to research
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:41 PM   #3
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

There are 3 It'sugar stores in the UK I think, so depending on how close you are to them.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM   #4
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

what's about Russia.......... will try to find it in luxury foodstoors, but not so much hopes to find it here

Anyway, i'l be the first to buy silver Ruble with Masha's portrait )))

Last edited by NashaMasha : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:40 PM   #5
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
what's about Russia.......... will try to find it in luxury foodstoors
Not sure if it's going to be sold in Russia, you guys do not have IT Sugar stores there, no?? IMO we all have to wait a few months... they need to see how the selling will go and what the demands will be, after that they may start shipping it across the world...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:47 PM   #6
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Not sure if it's going to be sold in Russia, you guys do not have IT Sugar stores there, no?? IMO we all have to wait a few months... they need to see how the selling will go and what the demands will be, after that they may start shipping it across the world...

no IT Sugar , but in Russia always is possible to buy smth , officially not supplied but i will have to wait a bit
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM   #7
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Oh... OK...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:24 PM   #8
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
There are 3 It'sugar stores in the UK I think, so depending on how close you are to them.
Maria Rocks......Yes, As James says....It's Sugar has branches in Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester. They have tel numbers and addresses on their US site so you can ring to ask if they deliver. I am excited for Maria in her business venture but I am not mad on sweets. If you have difficulty getting them, let me know what flavour you want. I can pop into Selfridges next time I go into London. I live about 30 minutes away by tube.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:30 AM   #9
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria said during the Evan Q&A that international sugarpova will be available in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Maria Rocks......Yes, As James says....It's Sugar has branches in Selfridges London, Birmingham and Manchester. They have tel numbers and addresses on their US site so you can ring to ask if they deliver. I am excited for Maria in her business venture but I am not mad on sweets. If you have difficulty getting them, let me know what flavour you want. I can pop into Selfridges next time I go into London. I live about 30 minutes away by tube.
x2 I can buy you guys whatever you want.

BTW, it's actually really good candy. I'm impressed. Quirky is by far the best.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #10
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to get mine. Ordered (4) bags.
carling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #11
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Oh that would be brilliant if you could thanks for the offer xxx It does say international delivery coming soon and UK is on the list. So i will wait a bit but if i still have bother i will let you know!! xxxxxxxxx
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #12
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Maria said during the Evan Q&A that international sugarpova will be available in 2013.

x2 I can buy you guys whatever you want.

BTW, it's actually really good candy. I'm impressed. Quirky is by far the best.
What??? Thats ages away!!! If someone could get me some then that would be great. Just email me sarahlouiseburton@hotmail.co.uk and i'll give you my order and sort payment with whoever i need to. Thanks in advance xxxx
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #13
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gonna be in New York this upcoming weekend so if any of you want I can buy some and ship it over to you guys.

I know for the UK shipping is less than $20.
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #14
country flag os400

os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice os400 is just really nice

when will SUGARPOVA be available in ASIA ? or in Singapore ?
os400 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:31 AM   #15
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
Can't wait to get mine. Ordered (4) bags.
I got my order today! It's actually quite good. I thought Quirky would be my fave (bought two bags), but surprisingly I like Smitten Sour best.
I am not a fan of sour candy (or gummies for that matter), but Smitten Sour is a perfect blend of tart and sweet. It is honestly the best candy of that kind I have ever had.

Flirty is my least favorite. It's not bad. I just found it a bit bland. However, if you enjoy gummy-type candy, you may very well like Flirty. I think the Flirty Sour would probably be more to my liking. The Sporty gumballs are still sold out, but I am definitely going to try them.

What do YOU think of Maria new candy line? Would love to read other reviews.
carling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote