The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #3286
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

^ Spectacular court .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:43 PM   #3287
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Why those delusional willytards keep saying that Maria has flat ass? For their crazy standards it's definitely small, but for me it's great.

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:55 PM   #3288
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Why do we keep talking about Maria's ass??

Anyway, does anyone have the Evian Q&A?
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:00 PM   #3289
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd, I love those blue shoes
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:27 PM   #3290
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:28 PM   #3291
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Sooooo Cute

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:30 PM   #3292
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

ModelPova since the time in diapers.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:31 PM   #3293
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Anyway, does anyone have the Evian Q&A?
Here are the answers. You will have to guess the questions.

Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM   #3294
country flag MM_1257

LiarPova! She drinks more than 1,5 l
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 12:50 AM   #3295
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylux View Post

One of those people- good looking throughout life. Most people gain it or lose it.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 01:11 AM   #3296
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Why those delusional willytards keep saying that Maria has flat ass? For their crazy standards it's definitely small, but for me it's great.

To be fair they're probably thinking about old Maria for which that statement is completely true. WomanPova has a nice butt though.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #3297
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Pova had so many trophies by age 7! Proud of them, too!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 02:17 AM   #3298
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
To be fair they're probably thinking about old Maria for which that statement is completely true. WomanPova has a nice butt though.
Early 2007, she looks womanly enough from the rear end.

http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_198lo.jpg

Last edited by nelsondan : Aug 24th, 2012 at 06:02 AM.
nelsondan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #3299
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Early 2007, she looks womanly enough from the rear end.http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_198lo.jpg

she needs to be careful about the thighs...I predict she will improve the muscle tone, maybe even trim a centimeter from her waist after she turns 21.

http://img157.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_790lo.jpg
http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_814lo.jpg
Maria does not need to be careful about anything. She's no Petra. I'm Positive she would be skinny even if she wasn't an athlete.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #3300
country flag gc-spurs

^Yeah she seems like a typical ectomorph.

Quote:
btw whos bolivia smith?