Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM   #211
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
After I posted my reaction I always read it again for mistakes with the english language... (it's not my native language...) and I read the post from MSV again... and that's why I deleted my message... It would not be fair to MSV...
And this forum needs some respect between posters...
I would have kicked your butt, Sebastian. Seriously, it's no big deal. We all make mistakes.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM   #212
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
I would have kicked your butt, Sebastian.
It's ofcourse the wrong reaction... and the other posters will but maybe I would liked it
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM   #213
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Thank you.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:10 PM   #214

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Thanks for the links, humanabstract. Great to see Maria play mixed doubles. Shame there is no part 3.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:14 PM   #215
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
so let me know if the video plays please

Maria Sharapova vs Kim Clijsters 2012 Olympics QF Highlights

http://www.telly.com/ZDXHW
This match is proof Maria can still serve in the wind! This was easily one of her best serving performances of the year.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:55 AM   #216
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
so let me know if the video plays please

Maria Sharapova vs Kim Clijsters 2012 Olympics QF Highlights

http://www.telly.com/ZDXHW
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 11:54 AM   #217
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Maybe those videos have been posted already but did you guys watch power golf power bowlling HEAD commercials?

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM   #218
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
Maybe those videos have been posted already but did you guys watch power golf power bowlling HEAD commercials?
Yeah, they were posted. And I liked them, really funny, can't wait til next game

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:35 PM   #219
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova vs Shahar Peer 2012 Olympics R1 Highlights

http://www.telly.com/QFLM4
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:02 PM   #220
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Bleacher Report publishing a list of "mismatched couples" - you got it right, our (ex??) couple is on it, too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2bdc...ayer_embedded#!
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #221
country flag MM_1257

Hamptons party http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSm26...ure=youtu.be&a
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:45 PM   #222
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Bleacher Report publishing a list of "mismatched couples" - you got it right, our (ex??) couple is on it, too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2bdc...ayer_embedded#!
No way!

WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #223
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bleacher Report publishing a list of "mismatched couples",
No, they published " Maria Sharapova & The Most Mismatched Couples in Sports" , because nobody will watch this shit without Maria Sharapova in the topic

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:09 PM   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Thanks for the link, Maja. Is it me or did Maria look a little uncomfortable there? It felt like she didn't want to be there. She looked tired and her smiles for the cameras were little forced. Unlike her bubbly self earlier in the day.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:17 PM   #225
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Thanks for the link, Maja. Is it me or did Maria look a little uncomfortable there? It felt like she didn't want to be there. She looked tired and her smiles for the cameras were little forced. Unlike her bubbly self earlier in the day.
I believe that's because she had to get up at the crack of dawn and repeat the same thing all day, so she was probably fed up of the same lines by that time.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote