Donna Vekic - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:56 AM   #1846
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

Donna has big chance today against Pliskova who plays not so good lately.

Pliskova beat Sirotkina 6-4, 4-6, 7-6 two weeks ago . . . and Donna crushed Sirotkina

I would put my money on Donna, let's gooooooooo
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:05 AM   #1847
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Karo has a big serve so it won't be as easy for Donna, but we'll see...
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:44 AM   #1848
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Come on Donna, just try to relax and do your best. If she plays like yesterday i expect she can win.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:10 PM   #1849
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Where the hell did that come from
I know that Donna has done well, but I wouldn't have betted in a million years that Donna would beat a 100K finalist
Hopefully she can win, but I have a feeling she won't
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:27 PM   #1850
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Well, I have extremely good feeling about today's match . . . hard work is paying off, if she doesn't win then she will at last make it a hard fought

Ajmo Donna

It's most important that she secured TOP 200, everything more is bonus
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1851
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

When will she lose 8 points from last year's Westende? This Monday (27 th of August) or next Monday ( 3 rd of September)?
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:52 PM   #1852
country flag vladekCRO

I think that will happen on 3rd September because points from minor events are taken/given with one week delay
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:25 PM   #1853
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a convincing win! And Top 200 now! Hope she can win another match
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:31 PM   #1854
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Rosol was very quick. C'MON DONNA !!!
I am very sleepy but I have to see this.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:44 PM   #1855
country flag vladekCRO

2-0 for Donna, ajmoooo
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1856
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

So Donna started with a break If she qualifies to the main draw, which is still very far to accomplish, I'm so going to have Donna in my very first tennis-forum avatar
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:50 PM   #1857
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
So Donna started with a break If she qualifies to the main draw, which is still very far to accomplish, I'm so going to have my first tennis-forum avatar with Donna
Hopefully that comes through.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:04 PM   #1858
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna wins first set 61
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:04 PM   #1859
country flag vladekCRO

6-1 first set

keep it up Donna
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:35 PM   #1860
country flag vladekCRO

OMG Donna won 6-1 6-2

This girl will have amazing career, now I'm really sure in it

For MD Donna will play against Yurika Sema or Edina Gallovits-Hall
Closed Thread