** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 329 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:59 PM   #4921
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

a little bit..

I am going to
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #4922
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Here is one..you can find them on "Recent Posts by Others on evian"

it is a mess..

you could represent Russia at the Winter olympics in Sochi, what sport would you choose?

Like · · 40 minutes ago near Glendale, CA

Maria Sharapova Skiing...I think my dad would be a great coach as thats his biggest passion.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM   #4923
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks, nelsondan. Anymore answers?
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:34 PM   #4924
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Thanks, nelsondan. Anymore answers?
They are scattered out and difficult to collect, because she will answer one, typing herself, and then four or five people will ask stuff and get skipped, others will try to follow up the answer they were lucky enough to get....asked who she would pick as an all time mixed doubles partner...Jimmy Connors......she said hydration and not a lot of makeup was part of her routine......I thought the questions were kind of ordinary....she does go back as far as 24 hours to pick out previously submitted questions.....

hopefully, someone will edit it down to just the q and a........nice effort, but very disorganized and random.

several unanswered marriage proposals, and a couple of apologies for drunken behavior in past years which I would bet she paid no attention to in the first place.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:41 AM   #4925
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Nawh... Noes noes noes... I want it to be funny...
This. I can't even begin to imagine how funny it would be.

About Evian, nothing really interesting was said.

This one girl kept on asking 5 line questions along with xoxo's. After the Q&A they said that Maria ran out of time answering questions but they answered the girl saying Maria's favorite song might be Call Me Mabye.

And R Scott kept on asking questions about Sasha and Camilla. But he asked on the wrong section so hopefully Maria didn't see.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:10 AM   #4926
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Is there organized list of questions and answers anywhere?

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:12 AM   #4927
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
:

This. I can't even begin to imagine how funny it would be.

About Evian, nothing really interesting was said.

This one girl kept on asking 5 line questions along with xoxo's. After the Q&A they said that Maria ran out of time answering questions but they answered the girl saying Maria's favorite song might be Call Me Mabye.

And R Scott kept on asking questions about Sasha and Camilla. But he asked on the wrong section so hopefully Maria didn't see.
Lol yeah that was hilarious

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:42 AM   #4928
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

I feel sorry for him... and I think I am obsessed with some items...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:47 PM   #4929
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

http://www.examiner.com/article/inte...ne-cover-party
This week Examiner.com was on the scene at tennis great Maria Sharapova's Hamptons Magazine cover party at The Sanctuary Hotel. Maria Sharapova celebrated her cover of Hamptons magazine with Editor-in-Chief Samantha Yanks and Publisher Debra Halpert at HAVEN Rooftop at Sanctuary Hotel with Exude Lipstick, Russian Standard Vodka, TAG Heuer and London Jewelers.

Sharapova has had a busy week in New York City, thus far. On Monday, she also attended the launch of her new candy line Sugarpova at Henri Bendel. She also attended the grand opening of the new candy store It’Sugar and she visited 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' show at Rockefeller Center.
Quote:
Q: Tell us about your outfit.

Maria Sharapova: I'm wearing a Valentino and Christian Louboutin shoes tonight and I had a great time shooting the Hamptons Magazine cover and I'm in New York City and wanted to wear red tonight!

Q: What do you love about New York City?

Maria Sharapova: I love its energy, I love the people, there's so many different parts of New York that I love to visit every time I come here and of course playing the U.S. Open, being a champion here in the past and embracing the energy of the crowd, it's always so much fun.

Q: Why did you decide create a candy line?

Maria Sharapova: I have always had a sweet tooth and I always wanted to own my business, and invest money and time, and the name came about two years ago and we have been working on the actual candy for 18 months and its been so much fun. I feel like I've really started from just an idea--we were just at Henri Bendel's today and the It'Sugar store--and seeing it on the shelf, and people actually going in an paying for it, it's fun when they see the packaging, they turn it around, read about it, that's what makes that work worthwhile...We're starting with 12 flavors and I hope that definitely grows and goes beyond the business of candy.

Q: Congratulations on your silver medal win at the Olympics. What was that experience like?

Maria Sharapova: It was an incredible experience for me, it was my first Olympics and I dreamed about it since I was a little girl, so to be part of that atmosphere and leaving with a medal was really nice...just to be in the ambience with all those countries and all those athletes competing in one stadium was incredible.

Such a crazy 10 days, it was the opening ceremony, to carrying the flag, and the motions leading up to that...and then moving from that onto the tournament, I was playing 6 matches in 7 days, it was just an incredible patriotic experience with so much energy and seeing Wimbledon transition into an Olympic atmosphere was really fun!

Q: What do you love to do in your down time?

Maria Sharapova: I love being at home because I travel so much I don't get to have a domestic life in a way, so I enjoy coming back home and catching up with friends and family and having a normal, peaceful life.

Q: How are you preparing for the U.S. Open?

Maria Sharapova: I got here a little early, I've taken the last few weeks off, and been here for a few days already and starting to train tomorrow, nice to be back in New York!

After the red carpet, Maria joined chic Manhattanites for the party at HAVEN Rooftop at the Sanctuary Hotel. The weather was perfect. There was a candy bar where guests could sample Maria's Sugarpova, the music was amazing and there was also a photo tent where guests could create little photo flip books.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:53 PM   #4930
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

When Masha retires I want her to join the Real Housewives of New York cast
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:55 PM   #4931
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloom...?cmpid=twitter
Sharapova as Best-Paid Female Athlete Helps Sell Sugarpova Candy
Eben Novy-Williams, ©2012 Bloomberg News
Updated 5:36 a.m., Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quote:
Aug. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Maria Sharapova learned so much promoting other people’s products in her first 10 years on the WTA tour that she decided it was time to start selling her own.
Sharapova this week introduced Sugarpova, her own candy brand comprising a dozen sweet and sour flavors with names such as Sporty, Cheeky and Flirty. The line of gummies is the result of experience Sharapova gained through sponsorships with companies such as Tag Heuer, Tiffany & Co., Samsung Electronics Co. and Nike Inc., the 25-year-old tennis player said at the product’s introduction in New York.
“I’ve learned so much from different brands, whether it’s advertising or marketing,” Sharapova said in an interview this week in New York. “Their knowledge kind of came together in my brain and it was that inspiration that led me here.”
With earnings from endorsements of $22 million in the year through June, Sharapova is the world’s highest-paid female athlete, according to Forbes magazine. Sharapova introduced the candy on Aug. 20, did an event with sponsor Danone SA’s Evian water the next day and was to spend time today with Nike unit Cole Haan, with which she has a shoe collection.
In between, she’ll prepare for the U.S. Open, which begins Aug. 27 at the National Tennis Center in New York. Sharapova won the final Grand Slam of the tennis season in 2006, the second of her four major titles.
“The life of a tennis player is very short,” said 18-time Grand Slam champion Chris Evert, who retired in 1989 at age 34. “It’s smart to think early and make decisions early on regarding what you want to do once you retire, because the opportunities might not always be there.”

Top Earner

With total income of $27.9 million in the year through June, Sharapova has been the highest-paid female athlete for eight straight years, according to Forbes.
The 6-foot-2 (1.88 meter) right-hander has made $4.49 million in prize money this year and in June won the French Open to complete her career Grand Slam.
In July, she became the first woman to carry the Russian flag at the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games and eight days later won a silver medal in London, losing in the final to Serena Williams of the U.S.
Sharapova said her off-court business interests, which also include fashion and jewelry, help her game.
“When I go back on the court, it keeps my mind fresh and energized,” she said.
The third-ranked player can better manage her schedule as she gets older and becomes more acquainted with business, said Max Eisenbud, her agent for 14 years, vice president of IMG Tennis and chief executive officer of Sugarpova.

Design Ideas

After she won Wimbledon in 2004, Sharapova dedicated about 15 days a year to eight-hour photo shoots with sponsors, Eisenbud said. That total is now much lower, though Sharapova’s room during tournaments remains littered with sketches for clothing and shoe lines, he said.
Sharapova tops the earnings league without having reached the elite level of endorsers in the U.S., where she’s known by about 44 percent of the public, said Matt Fleming, a senior account manager at the Dallas-based Marketing Arm. By contrast, 91 percent are aware of Williams, he said.
“Winning another U.S. Open title will help her,” Fleming said in a telephone interview. “As will being relevant outside of the tennis world. The launching of the candy company may be a starting point for that.”

Strength, Femininity

Awareness of Sharapova -- Bing.com’s most-searched-for athlete last year -- is probably higher in countries other than the U.S. where tennis is more popular, said Evert, a tennis analyst for ESPN. Much of Sharapova’s appeal comes from her ability to balance power and strength with femininity, according to Evert.
“Plus she has business savvy and smarts when it comes to which products to choose and how much time to give,” Evert said in a telephone interview.
Jeff Rubin, a Sugarpova business partner and the creator of FAO Schweetz and Dylan’s Candy Bar, said he was impressed by Sharapova’s involvement during the brand’s 18-month development.
“She demanded to taste the product for quality assurance, helped with the packaging design, she’s been involved from the beginning in every aspect of its creation,” Rubin said.
She introduced her candy line at Rubin’s IT’SUGAR store in Manhattan this week.
Sharapova invested “a few hundred thousand dollars” in Sugarpova, which may expand into cosmetics, fragrances and other products, said Eisenbud.
“I really wanted to be involved in something from the beginning to the end, I wanted to own it 100 percent,” Sharapova said. “It’s fun seeing it actually on the shelf.”
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:26 PM   #4932
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for this article, Maja12! It's quite interesting.

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #4933
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
When Masha retires I want her to join the Real Housewives of New York cast
WowWow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:47 PM   #4934
country flag nelsondan

I hope to see her involved in world diplomacy. Not just as a figurehead for publicity....I think she could help make the world a safer, better place.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:56 PM   #4935
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks for posting the articles, Maja. What is a few hundred thousand dollars to invest in Sugarpova when you have millions, eh? It wouldn't suprise me if she expands to more healthy stuff like cereal bars, etc later on. Once the name is established, it is much easier to expand.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread