The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:35 PM   #3271
country flag airam

airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light airam is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

WILLYWONKAPOVA
airam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:49 PM   #3272
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
I know.. I saw the post but what is that??
And does Maria's shirt have all kinds of flags on it?
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #3273
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
I, Marilyn Monheaux, formerly known as VirginMary (or Maja to my fellow GGGs [+Teerin & Pieter & Miloti and all the boys hwo hijacked our little club]), hereby officially accuse Maria Y. Sharapova of lying to fans, tournament organizers and the WTA by never intending to play Cincinnati.
Boom.
Oh wow I forgot about GGG.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM   #3274
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
What is Cheburashka? It's famous russian character and toy from literature, cartoons, etc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheburashka

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:28 PM   #3275
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Oh wow... I might have even watched a cartoon with it once...

What is GGG???
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:55 PM   #3276
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, lefty. That evian one reminds me of the LIVE event on their facebook with Maria. Q&A event. Anyone taking part? It is one in 5 minutes. I think. 6pm EST.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #3277
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is GGG???
It's super famous in Russia. It's usually brown but I got her a blue one because that's her favorite color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Thanks for sharing your photos with us, lefty. That evian one reminds me of the LIVE event on their facebook with Maria. Q&A event. Anyone taking part? It is one in 5 minutes. I think. 6pm EST.
OMG R scott.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:16 PM   #3278
country flag MM_1257

Whut?
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #3279
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

How hard I try I can not find (on the web) the questions and answers...???
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 10:32 PM   #3280
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
How hard I try I can not find (on the web) the questions and answers...???
There are tons of questions on the main page but I think we need to log into the US page for the live answers. Can only see this photo to say we are with Maria Sharpova!

Last edited by Advantage Me : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:10 AM   #3281
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah it had a bunch of different flags on it.

Quote:

What is GGG???
It's a great cartoon!
GGG is girl group for Maria. I forget what it stands for though.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:16 AM   #3282
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Yeah it had a bunch of different flags on it.

It's a great cartoon!
GGG is girl group for Maria. I forget what it stands for though.
Girls Gone Gay (for Maria)
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:50 AM   #3283
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

This whole thing of skipping both Montreal and Cincinnati got me thinking that maybe she'll take the Asian swing more seriously this time .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:18 AM   #3284
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all seriously spamming both in here and the articles' thread.

Maria practising in Vikaria's diapers. :sobing:
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:41 AM   #3285
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

Quote:
Had my good 1st hit with Maria Sharapova at Us Open! I love this court! Моя 1 ая тренировка на Юс Опен , с Машей Шараповой! Обожаю этот корт!

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote