Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:11 PM   #196
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Hehe, on the livestream Max shook hands with her in the end of the interview and said spasibo ... But they talked a lot more than this and they ate gummies and a woman from behind the camera kept directing them.. Why don't they put the whole interview on?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:14 PM   #197
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when I went to the Grove last year and met Mario (a big deal for a Saved by the Bell fan). Boy lied to me

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 02:37 PM   #198
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that Masha is everywhere this week is making my life so much better
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM   #199
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Next stage of Djoko vs. Maria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOdI...layer_embedded

The Russian article didn't mention this... Or it did??
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM   #200
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Hehe, on the livestream Max shook hands with her in the end of the interview and said spasibo ... But they talked a lot more than this and they ate gummies and a woman from behind the camera kept directing them.. Why don't they put the whole interview on?
What did she realy say when he congratulated her with her upcoming wedding...? i't looks they cut the scene right after "thank you"...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:08 PM   #201
country flag MM_1257

No idea... Like I said in the livestream there was almost no sound and in that time they also had an interview with the owner of Henri Bendel so it is really difficult what they actually talked with Maxim... What we see is the heavily edited (and maybe acted ) version for Extra tv... But they did a lot of other things than just have the short Quizz video...
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:12 PM   #202
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Quote:
No idea... Like I said in the livestream there was almost no sound and in that time they also had an interview with the owner of Henri Bendel so it is really difficult what they actually talked with Maxim... What we see is the heavily edited (and maybe acted ) version for Extra tv... But they did a lot of other things than just have the short Quizz video...
A shame, I love the way Maria puts humor in her answers (when directly interviewed)... and this one asked for it...
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:43 PM   #203
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Wow! lefty is famous!! Hehe.

The Extra interview was a waste of time. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding? God! How come they don't do their homework. That was a weird sounding 'thank you' from Maria too. I don't think she can keep quiet for too long now. We will probably know the truth after the USO or end of the year.

Last edited by Advantage Me : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 04:49 PM.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:25 PM   #204
country flag MM_1257

MSV said just exact the same you did Sebastian, at least that is how I understood the post.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM   #205
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Is this Lefty in this video saying "gift" in russian? So sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
YES IT IS she told us about the sugarpova part also LEFTY
Quote:
Wahoooo!!!!!!! We have Lefty's moment on video now!
OMG that's so embaressing! I'm glad it's on video though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
I CAN'T! Extra-extra!

LMAO at that interview.
Quote:
Next stage of Djoko vs. Maria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHOdI...layer_embedded

The Russian article didn't mention this... Or it did??
I think Novak is an even worse actor than Maria. I really want to try that at a bowling alley.
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:00 PM   #206
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

so let me know if the video plays please

Maria Sharapova vs Kim Clijsters 2012 Olympics QF Highlights

http://www.telly.com/ZDXHW
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:11 PM   #207
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
MSV said just exact the same you did Sebastian, at least that is how I understood the post.
After I posted my reaction I always read it again for mistakes with the english language... (it's not my native language...) and I read the post from MSV again... and that's why I deleted my message... It would not be fair to MSV...
And this forum needs some respect between posters...
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 06:13 PM   #208
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
so let me know if the video plays please

Maria Sharapova vs Kim Clijsters 2012 Olympics QF Highlights

http://www.telly.com/ZDXHW
It works!
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:30 PM   #209
country flag MM_1257

Can anyone help me - is there a video of Maria's Hong Kong exos?? Where she played with Kafelnikov??
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 08:12 PM   #210
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can anyone help me - is there a video of Maria's Hong Kong exos?? Where she played with Kafelnikov??
I quickly googled and found this

http://www.myspace.com/video/charlie...rt-1/106775343
http://www.myspace.com/video/charlie...rt-2/106775379

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote