The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 218 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:35 PM   #3256
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
What the... actual deal? Who is accusing Maria on anything here?? I really am amazed what has this forum turned into these last few months... All these personal attacks... Denny do you know atominside to speak about the poster's intelligence level??? What?!?!

Yeah, wowwow.
Please read carefully what the posters said. Then you'll find easily accusations of Maria in cheating. Cheating WTA, tournament of Cincinnati and her fans who expected her to play.
If you did not know, as per the law and as per the tennis rules when a person (tennis players in this case) intentionally avoids participation in a tournament(s) for which has contractual obligations to play, by saying lies or by presenting documents with improper (false) contents, it is a crime (fault). And if all these actions were taken with intent for personal benefits then the crime is even bigger.
If someone says Maria intentionally did not play in Cincinnati it means he/she accuses Maria that was not ill and presented false document to WTA. And when adding that she did it because of Monday's Sugarpova events then the accusations become much worse because she did it for personal benefits.
I understand that most of the posters here are young, which is great, but young people hurry to say something without thinking about the full meaning of their words. That's why I calmly try to explain: Maria was willing to play Montreal and Cincinnati, but unfortunately was not able because of her illness.
Hope it is clear now.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM   #3257
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Please read carefully what the posters said. Then you'll find easily accusations of Maria in cheating. Cheating WTA, tournament of Cincinnati and her fans who expected her to play.
If you did not know, as per the law and as per the tennis rules when a person (tennis players in this case) intentionally avoids participation in a tournament(s) for which has contractual obligations to play, by saying lies or by presenting documents with improper (false) contents, it is a crime (fault). And if all these actions were taken with intent for personal benefits then the crime is even bigger.
If someone says Maria intentionally did not play in Cincinnati it means he/she accuses Maria that was not ill and presented false document to WTA. And when adding that she did it because of Monday's Sugarpova events then the accusations become much worse because she did it for personal benefits.
I understand that most of the posters here are young, which is great, but young people hurry to say something without thinking about the full meaning of their words. That's why I calmly try to explain: Maria was willing to play Montreal and Cincinnati, but unfortunately was not able because of her illness.
Hope it is clear now.

I, Marilyn Monheaux, formerly known as VirginMary (or Maja to my fellow GGGs [+Teerin & Pieter & Miloti and all the boys hwo hijacked our little club]), hereby officially accuse Maria Y. Sharapova of lying to fans, tournament organizers and the WTA by never intending to play Cincinnati.
Boom.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM   #3258
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
I, Marilyn Monheaux, formerly known as VirginMary (or Maja to my fellow GGGs [+Teerin & Pieter & Miloti and all the boys hwo hijacked our little club]), hereby officially accuse Maria Y. Sharapova of lying to fans, tournament organizers and the WTA by never intending to play Cincinnati.
Boom.
DEAD.

It's a well known public secret that players do invent all sorts of "injuries", ilnesses, viruses, problems with this or that, diarrheas etc... sometimes... in order not to play... I do not say Maria did that, but to everyone the thing is clear that they do it sometimes... Just like an ordinary person sometimes lies in order to stay a day or two away from work... Unfortunately doctors can never know for sure if you really had a diarrhea or not when you call the office...

Last edited by MM_1257 : Aug 22nd, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:44 PM   #3259
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

you'll always be Virgin Maja Mary to me

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:47 PM   #3260
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Denny do you know atominside to speak about the poster's intelligence level??? What?!?!
The intelligent people always can find the proper language regardless how hot is the discussion or how bad is the opponent. They do not use expression as:

"^ dude. you're spewing horseshit"
"I maintain my position: Denny is full of sh*t."
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM   #3261
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's intelligent stuff...

WAIT, just reading through these. calm yo iddibidititties.

Maria has the RG title and Career Silver Slam remember Some players don't have slams and their fans have to deal with it, poor souls.

Maria's body was not ready for Cincy anyway after her virus she had to get physically prepared for the us open with training and sugar eating so I don't know what ya'll muthafucks talking about.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #3262
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

A mess Don't even have pictures. Seems like any thread in SS becomes a potential hotbed for arguments now.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:59 PM   #3263
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light nectar69 is a glorious beacon of light

Nobody is attacking Maria on here Denny. Players do that sort of thing all the time. Even the great Roger Federer. It's not like the WTA is coming after Maria now, or like they're going to see it on here and be like 'wow, they're right Maria must have been lying! We're going to throw her ass in jail.' Maria told them she was sick, so as far as they're concerned she was sick, end of subject. The WTA doesn't really care, they know players do this stuff all the time. I'm not sure why this has turned into such a big subject, but it's sad. Move on, the U.S. Open is a few days away, that's where everyone's focus should be. We're all Maria fans and we want her to do well.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #3264
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quick, hide her, the Stacy is after her with forks and knives.

Quote:
Hope it is clear now.
Being young doesn't make one being unintelligent. And you do not actually know the age of the posters, if I am right? nor do they know yours... What if I say that I am 60 yrs old... And that I think that you do not try to express your opinion calmly, but rather in a condescending way... You do not let people have opinions that do not match yours. Especially on TF... And not only here on SS but also in other threads... And all connected to Maria. Again, I have already said this and will say it again, it is nothing wrong when people sometimes make jokes about their faves, especially here, it is in the "spirit of the forum", and if you are really some kind of an insider, you are not doing her any favour with the tone in which you are writing. Didn't Max tell you that?
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:04 PM   #3265
country flag JamieOwen3

Well seeing as the US Open is coming up here's a flashback of Maria's Junior days at the Open. TEN YEARS.

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:05 PM   #3266
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Will I get the answer to my question, Denny?
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:10 PM   #3267
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Well seeing as the US Open is coming up here's a flashback of Maria's Junior days at the Open. TEN YEARS.

Awww, precious. Jamie I love that you dig up pre-2004 Maria pictures often, those are rare.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM   #3268
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some pics I took in New York.
she was litterally everywere.

Flushing meadows:

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM   #3269
country flag MM_1257

Wohooo!!! Thanks. Could you also explain us what that gift is?? That toy??
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 07:41 PM   #3270
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wohooo!!! Thanks. Could you also explain us what that gift is?? That toy??
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=2800

it's little cute blue cheburashka

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote