Jessica Pegula - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #166
country flag womensrights

womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jessica Pegula

Patti I know you are a supporter of Jessie , however would be pretty harsh to call a girl who turned 18 a few months ago and been on the tour only a year and a half a journeywoman.
womensrights is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #167
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

I know, it was mostly in jest. Just in reference to the fact that she traveled to Japan, back to the US, and then back to Europe all in the space of about a month. But she's doing great and closing in on the top 200 (and a place in US Open qualies on her own ranking) so these experiences have definitely benefitted her.
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 01:40 AM   #168
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
QF: (Q)Jessica Pegula (USA) d. (3)Caroline Garcia (FRA) 64 26 62

Yeah Jessie!

SF against Parmentier
Another young US girl that seems to love clay

I think she has a solid chance at the upset over Parmentier... GL!
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #169
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Jessie

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:16 AM   #170
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Jessie
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #171
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Withdrew from her semi against Parmentier due to a strained stomach muscle and also pulled out of the 25K in Lenzerheide this week.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #172

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Withdrew from her semi against Parmentier due to a strained stomach muscle and also pulled out of the 25K in Lenzerheide this week.
That's a shame :-( Let's hope she recovers quickly. There are quite a few US ITF's this summer that could help raise her ranking even more if she continues her good form
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #173

womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light womensrights is a glorious beacon of light

209 not to shabby hopefully she heels up and has a great summer.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 01:04 AM   #174
country flag iPatty

100K Vancouver:

R1: Jessica Pegula (USA) d. (1)Mandy Minella (LUX) 63 75
R2: Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Bojana Bobusic (AUS) w.o.
QF: Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Julia Boserup (USA) 64 61

The victory over Minella was her first top 100 win!

Will also crack the top 200 finally on Monday. Also has a chance to snag a MDWC into the USO depending on the rest of the results in the tournament. All in all a really great week for Jessie. Plays on-fire Julia Glushko in the SF.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #175

Quote:
100K Vancouver:

R1: Jessica Pegula (USA) d. (1)Mandy Minella (LUX) 63 75
R2: Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Bojana Bobusic (AUS) w.o.
QF: Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Julia Boserup (USA) 64 61

The victory over Minella was her first top 100 win!

Will also crack the top 200 finally on Monday. Also has a chance to snag a MDWC into the USO depending on the rest of the results in the tournament. All in all a really great week for Jessie. Plays on-fire Julia Glushko in the SF.
I've been out of the loop a bit, such a big win over Mandy

GL to Jessica in the Semis
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #176
country flag iPatty

Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Julia Glushko (ISR) 62 63

First 100K final and will face Mallory Burdette for a spot in the US Open main draw! Hopefully some revenge from last week where she lost 75 60.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #177

Both of them should get a Wildcard anyway. Especially Jessie shes done so well last couple months and she is just 18. Lauren Davis , Madison Keys and Jessica should get the remaining Wild Cards. Grace Min hasn't done anything in months and shes injured . If they want Good US players they should reward the youngest girls.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #178

Quote:
Jessica Pegula (USA) d. Julia Glushko (ISR) 62 63

First 100K final and will face Mallory Burdette for a spot in the US Open main draw! Hopefully some revenge from last week where she lost 75 60.
Jessica That's a very impressive win and scoreline against an in form Glushko

GL against Mallory
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:23 AM   #179
country flag blainec

blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice blainec is just really nice

She won 1st round of qualies today. Watched part of the match she was playing awesome if she keeps it up could definitly qualify. Out of all the USA girls winners I watched today she was most impressive.
blainec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM   #180
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blainec View Post
She won 1st round of qualies today. Watched part of the match she was playing awesome if she keeps it up could definitly qualify. Out of all the USA girls winners I watched today she was most impressive.
2 Jessie's winners to 0;
4 Jessie's UE to 3; is it possible?
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote