Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #151
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Full coverage of the launch. You bet your ass I recorded it.

Maria Sharapova Launching Sugarpova at Henri Bendel's

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #152
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

I have seen the stream... but this is great work. Thanks!
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #153
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Jamie!

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #154
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

http://www.mediafire.com/?zlgrguga7e1zlop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRjg...feature=vmdshb

Thank you Roddo! You are a master!

By the way... our Lady change nicely from Sasha to her friendship with her mother...

Last edited by Sebastian222 : Aug 21st, 2012 at 06:24 AM.
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #155
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
I hope I can give something back... I am trying to put the cbs interview on Youtube... be patient...

In the meanwhile: http://www.mediafire.com/?zlgrguga7e1zlop

Okay! And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRjg...feature=vmdshb

I am sorry I don't know how you get a little youtube screen up here...

By the way... our Lady change nicely from Sasha to her friendship with her mother...
I really enjoyed that interview. She looked really nice too.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #156
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Thanks so much Jamie and Sebastian for uploading the videos. Maria must be exhausted answering the same questions over and over again.

Maria is very astute in answering questions about her engagement these days. From the lack of enthusiasm in her answers one can guess that it is either over or on the rocks. Still, no matter. Maria looks so happy. That's all that matters.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #157
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope I can give something back... I am trying to put the cbs interview on Youtube... be patient...

Okay! And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRjg...feature=vmdshb

I am sorry I don't know how you get a little youtube screen up here...
Hey Sebastian222, it's really simple to put up the vid. All you have to do is
take the code for the vid (in your case 'v=FRjgHi_1FsY') and place it here,
[ youtube ]code goes here without the quotes[/youtube]
I have put a space between the first bracket '[' and the word 'youtube' and space between the word 'youtube' and the second bracket ']' so
that I can show you what do do. Remove the spaces when you are posting a vid. Any probs just ask and I will try to help.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 03:42 AM   #158
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Djokovic vs. Sharapova: Power Golf

See she's much better at acting when she's jot actually acting. See: giggles galore. Oh and the you should take a picture of that. I bet that wasn't in the script and the Queen was simply ad libbing

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 05:00 AM   #159
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Thanks, Jamie!
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:02 AM   #160
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:26 AM   #161
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Jamie ! wanted to rep you, but can't..
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 07:33 AM   #162
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlgrguga7e1zlop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRjg...feature=vmdshb

Thank you Roddo! You are a master!

Thanks for that!

Maria clearly isn't on top of the rankings or draw obsessed the way we are or else she would have figured out her and Serena can't meet til the finals. Funnish interview...beats presses for sure and her skirt was cute.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 08:05 AM   #163
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Djokovic vs. Sharapova: Power Golf

That's funny

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:13 AM   #164
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Well finally someone to ask her the long lingering question of national identity. Erin
The answer was well balanced.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 09:16 AM   #165
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Maria @ Jimmy Fallon
Part 1
Part 2
Beer Pong

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become

Last edited by humanabstract : Aug 21st, 2012 at 09:22 AM.
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote