The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 211 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #3151
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Maria is just perfect... but: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

We dutch like proverbs and sayings...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #3152
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Her legs are but overall last pics are amazing

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #3153
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian222 View Post
Maria is just perfect... but: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

We dutch like proverbs and sayings...
You Dutch have really hot girls in your country.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #3154
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Thank you! But it's not my doing
But... I have a handsome son... he looks like his mother...
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #3155
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

at lax, 17.08m x28HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/08/maria-sha...les-17-august/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #3156
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANASAN View Post
Why did we have to wait so long to get these?

The bottom one I think I have seen....the top one...no...and it will go into my personal hof of Maria photos. wow.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #3157
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
The bottom one I think I have seen....the top one...no...and it will go into my personal hof of Maria photos. wow.
Well, I guess, it's not actual photos but screencaptures from video about hamptons magazine photoshoot.

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #3158
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Well, I guess, it's not actual photos but screencaptures from video about hamptons magazine photoshoot.
Yeah, I see, now...I was just remembering that the photoshoot shot did not show Maria's face like this..These are wonderful.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #3159
country flag goldenguy
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice goldenguy is just really nice

I think Maria must have lovely breasts, that black top just straps those beauties down too much. Let them breath a little! And let us have a look?

And those two pictures are absolute classics! Among the best ever, she just never ceases to amaze, better and better. I find her far more attractive now than she was as a teenager. What a woman!

Last edited by goldenguy : Aug 19th, 2012 at 07:53 PM.
goldenguy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #3160
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenguy View Post
I think Maria must have lovely breasts, that black top just straps those beauties down too much. Let them breath a little! And let us have a look?

And those two pictures are absolute classics! Among the best ever, she just never ceases to amaze, better and better. I find her far more attractive now than she was as a teenager. What a woman!
lolwut??

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 06:35 AM   #3161
country flag mido

mido is an unknown quantity at this point

maria has amazing legs but no ass no boobs
mido is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #3162
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenguy View Post

That's reassuring
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:09 AM   #3163
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I don't like big boobs at all. I don't think Maria's boobs are that small, especially for an athlete.
This is not me dissing but it could be worse and Maria could have Chesticles the size of Henin's. The fried eggs variety.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #3164
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think I had never seen this pic, maybe some of u have but posting it anyway as someone else might not have seen it b4 either

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #3165
country flag Mashafan00

Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light Mashafan00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Kevin Prince ‏@Kdprince
.@GayleKing and Maria Sharapova in the #Studio57 green room http://instagr.am/p/OjMzp9Qex_/
Mashafan00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote