Tara Moore - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #76
country flag nicky-j-c

nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice nicky-j-c is just really nice
Re: Tara Moore

Tara Moore lost from a set up! 6-4 6-7 4-6 to Erika Sema..oh dear, Sema doesn't particular have weapons. Sad loss but great job keeping it close!

Amelie Mauresmo Martina Hingis Lindsay Davenport Elena Dementieva
Love You FOREVER
nicky-j-c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #77
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

A set and 4-1 up

Tara
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #78
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Through to the Quarter Finals of Woking!

Plays Dentoni for a place in the SFs, good luck Tara
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #79
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Tara beat world number 212 and number 3 seed Valeria Solovieva in the first round at Kazan in Tartarstan. Congratulations, Tara.

I think the second round match was due to start two and a half hours ago, but I have not heard anything yet.
coyets is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #80
country flag Joe.

Great win for Tara
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #81
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyets View Post
Tara beat world number 212 and number 3 seed Valeria Solovieva in the first round at Kazan in Tartarstan. Congratulations, Tara.

I think the second round match was due to start two and a half hours ago, but I have not heard anything yet.
Tara Moore (GBR) d. Ksenia Lykina (RUS) 63 63

great tourney for tara

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #82
country flag coyets

coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light coyets is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
great tourney for tara
Tara Moore won her match against Mayya Katsitadze 7-5 6-2. So, it is a very good tournament for Tara!
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #83
country flag coyets

Good luck, Tara, against Tadeja Majerič in the semi-final.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #84
country flag Joe.

Brilliant tournament!
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #85
country flag coyets

Tara won 5-7 7-5 6-4 in the semi-final against Tadeja Majerič. This was the first time in this tournament that she lost a set. So, now, she plays Kateryna Kozlova in the final.

A great tournament for Tara!
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #86
country flag Joe.

Fantastic
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #87
country flag wales1994

wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future

Going to hit another career high ranking! Hopefully she can soon progress onto the WTA tour events.
wales1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #88
country flag Joe.

Loses 3-6 3-6 in the final

It's been a great tournament and I think she should move up to around the 260 mark in Monday's rankings
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #89
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Good for her. Her ranking had hardly moved in ages. Hope she can build up some confidence and momentum.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #90
country flag coyets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
It's been a great tournament and I think she should move up to around the 260 mark in Monday's rankings
A great tournament indeed! Congratulations, Tara! Tara is now number 247.