The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #3106
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Professional tennis player Maria Sharapova arrived at the LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on August 17, 2012 for a flight out of town.

Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #3107
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Dolce.

For a second I thought the bow on her flat was a tattoo. I almost had a heart attack.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #3108
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking "what the heck does she have in that bag?" and then I realized it was Dolce. Awww...Dolce's gets to go to New York...that dog probably lives a better life than most of us on TF.
canadia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #3109
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see she carries her own dog then.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #3110
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks very pretty but those pants are awful

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #3111
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

DOLCE!!!!! omg
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #3112
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my!
Masha looking divine in her off-court endeavours
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #3113
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry if this was posted already. I wonder where it was taken.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #3114
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadia View Post
I was thinking "what the heck does she have in that bag?" and then I realized it was Dolce. Awww...Dolce's gets to go to New York...that dog probably lives a better life than most of us on TF.
I still like being and living a life as human, thanks

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #3115
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Dolce.

For a second I thought the bow on her flat was a tattoo. I almost had a heart attack.
So did I. Had to double check.
And DOLCEEEEEEEEEEE
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #3116
country flag canadia

canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light canadia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
I still like being and living a life as human, thanks
Really? I want to be reincarnated as a cat.
canadia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #3117
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, Dolce is a regular visitor of New York. Is with her every time she goes there. Doubt he (can I use he? or should I use "it" like it's correct??) likes the flights though. And ofc she carries her own dog, but the peasants and slaves carry her suitcases, tennis bags and computers...
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #3118
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? I want to be reincarnated as a cat.
ME TOO! Best life everrrr
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #3119
country flag lefty24

I want to be reincarnated as a monkey. And then I want humans to find me when I'm a baby so I can wear a diaper.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #3120
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

from Slice tweets. Guy's saying it costs 3.99 a bag, dunno if it cheap or not in the US

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote