Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #1816
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

hey, she is out of US OPEN... next chance for return is SEOUL

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #1817
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
Thanks for the info vik

Such a shame she isn't able to play the USO, but really don't want her to rush things risking to get injured again.

Really hope she'll be 100% for the Asian swing. Been too long

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #1818
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

It is such a shame
She just doesn't have the right body type it seems, as she has lost tonnes of weight and she still gets injured
2 GS in a row that there will be only 1 Estonian woman
I hope she plays Hopman Cup next year with Jurgen

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1819
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

That is really sad

Weird that since Kaia got her sub forum, there are nothing but bad news here
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #1820
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I really didn't think she'd pull out, I mean she came back last year for USO, this year for IW and Miami. I'm glad she's giving herself a bit more time.

However I really hope she'll be ready to play the Asian swing, Seoul as a smaller tournament is a good place to start though I don't think it'll be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Thanks for the info vik

Such a shame she isn't able to play the USO, but really don't want her to rush things risking to get injured again.

Really hope she'll be 100% for the Asian swing. Been too long
So well said
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #1821
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
That is really sad

Weird that since Kaia got her sub forum, there are nothing but bad news here
IKR!!!! Although she hasn't played

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #1822
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #1823
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

looks like it is even WORSE than last year
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #1824
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Next week she'll be ranked #15, a career high.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #1825
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Some good news

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #1826
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Iol

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #1827
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Despite being out since RG due to the injury, Kaia climbed to CH #15 this week. If only she could have been healthy all year...
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1828
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Despite being out since RG due to the injury, Kaia climbed to CH #15 this week. If only she could have been healthy all year...
He would no doubt be in the Top 10
Anyway, I am sure she still has some good wins left in her
She cans still be Top 10 IMO if she can do well at the end of the season, because she has 2 huge gaps in her season next year that she can fill.

E.g. She plays Seoul, Tokyo, Beijing, Moscow, Sofia, Taipei and New Delhi.
She wins: 130, 125, 250, 200, 180, 160, 120.
This leaves her with 965 points when she only has around 700 points to defend.
That puts her approaching in 300 Points. Then lets say she makes QF at Australian Indian Wells and Miami, she is virtually already in the Top 10, especially if she can defend her Brisbane Points over the beginning of the year (2 Semis would almost completely cover )

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 07:34 AM   #1829
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Kaia is leaving for Asia on Sunday 9 th of September...

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 09:32 AM   #1830
country flag chingching

Quote:
Kaia is leaving for Asia on Sunday 9 th of September...
I hope she can get back into form quickly, although that never seems to happen with Kaia