The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #3091
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Does anyone know if the candy line is strictly for Henri bendels? Cause that would suck. It would be amazing to see it sold at every tennis tournament and other stores.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #3092
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post

Maria Sharapova
Not only am I getting ready for the US Open but I'm also getting my sweet tooth ready for next Monday. It's only 5 days to go! Meanwhile visit www.sugarpova.com and sign up for the latest and sweetest updates. I can't wait for everyone to see the candy and especially the packaging...it's so goofy!
I

I am glad to see her on court, too....how thin her arms are is starting to worry me. She probably became somewhat thinner than she was a year ago on purpose...but...I would say, eat some candy or something....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #3093
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
Big one with all candies. Sugarpova cheeky, flashy, flirty, sporty, silly
OMG I want them in my shops
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #3094
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

thin = good. she is thinner this year, she won french open. she didn't win a major last year. so no need to worry!
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3095
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
thin = good. she is thinner this year, she won french open. she didn't win a major last year. so no need to worry!
I have felt that way too, and said so...I started to wonder about it the last two days of the olympics. She really does look like she is recovering from being clobbered by whatever the bug was.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #3096
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Heh. THe tennis balls are chewing gum! Those look cooler than I expected, well done design team.
Agreed
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #3097
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Some pics I found on the Internet

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:09 AM   #3098
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #3099
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

(Insgesamt 32 Dateien, 31*626*044 Bytes = 30,16 MiB)

Hochgeladen mit Irada 1.4o (von 2011-02-17)
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #3100
country flag mido

mido is an unknown quantity at this point

i love sharapova and sugarpova
mido is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:21 AM   #3101
country flag mido

mido is an unknown quantity at this point

sasha is lucky man
mido is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #3102
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

I am SLAIN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #3103
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Wow, that's a great look!

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #3104
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

JHC! I'm Done!

[quote=sickfalsetto;22042665][IMG]

/QUOTE]

Many thanks for the sugarpova, silverpova images!! Love them all!
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3105
country flag JuviaCroft