Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #151
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
So you only like her because you're attracted to her?

Why would that turn you off? No offense, but it's not like you had a chance with her anyways.
The thought of her being with another woman disgusts me...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #152
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
You're new to tf so maybe you haven't realised how it works. The subforums of the players are only for their supporters.

And a question: Is convincing/informing people that Maria is a lesbian/bi the only reason you joined the forum?
It certainly looks like it from your posts and why is it so important to you?
It isn't the only reason I joined. I just thought I'd check out her forum as I did several other players' forums The blind and misguided adulation for Sharapova that I found here was so ridiculous, I just couldn't help myself.
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #153
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting! R Scott finds it "ridiculous" that posters in the Siberian Siren would project "blind and misguided adulation for Sharapova". Just exactly how much intelligence does it take to realize that Player Forums exist for fans of the players, however "blind and misguided" they may be? Not very much, in my opinion, near the lower edge of independent functionality, I would suggest.

What does this say about R Scott? It says we are dealing with a low functioning individual who has difficulty understanding simple concepts and social clues. That's why he can't grasp the idea that SS posters don't like his negativity and he doesn't understand the polite suggestions from a number of SS posters that he leave this forum.

R Scott says, "I just couldn't help myself". This suggests he is compulsive and not in control of his emotions. So in his low functioning self-righteous brain he is on a mission, probably from god, to punish SS posters for their "blind and misguided adulation for Sharapova". How creepy is that?

How far will he go? Does he represent a physical menace to SS posters? For example, to those going to the SugarPova Event! He knows about some of the plans, so I urge those attending to be alert and on guard at all times. Make sure, too, that he doesn't follow you home!

Too many times I have seen such nebulous internet connections come to a sad ending.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #154
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I Just don't understand why he's not banned yet.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #155
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Hey guys, stop replying to him, it's what he wants
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #156
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Interesting! R Scott finds it "ridiculous" that posters in the Siberian Siren would project "blind and misguided adulation for Sharapova". Just exactly how much intelligence does it take to realize that Player Forums exist for fans of the players, however "blind and misguided" they may be? Not very much, in my opinion, near the lower edge of independent functionality, I would suggest.

What does this say about R Scott? It says we are dealing with a low functioning individual who has difficulty understanding simple concepts and social clues. That's why he can't grasp the idea that SS posters don't like his negativity and he doesn't understand the polite suggestions from a number of SS posters that he leave this forum.

R Scott says, "I just couldn't help myself". This suggests he is compulsive and not in control of his emotions. So in his low functioning self-righteous brain he is on a mission, probably from god, to punish SS posters for their "blind and misguided adulation for Sharapova". How creepy is that?

How far will he go? Does he represent a physical menace to SS posters? For example, to those going to the SugarPova Event! He knows about some of the plans, so I urge those attending to be alert and on guard at all times. Make sure, too, that he doesn't follow you home!

Too many times I have seen such nebulous internet connections come to a sad ending.
The logic of this post is fundamentally flawed at best, but it isn't surprising. Objectivity and critical thinking aren't exactly common traits of the fanboi species.

"I just couldn't help myself" was written a bit tongue in cheek. Of course I could have helped myself. There was no compulsion involved.

My "mission" as you put it does not come from god. I'm agnostic, so god isn't really a variable in this equation.

I wouldn't worry about my presence at the Sugarpova event. It's one thing to needle the fanbois on an internet forum, but actually being in their physical presence is the last thing I desire. If I were to show up, I'm sure my bemusement would turn to disgust in short order. Who really needs that?
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #157
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

oh he gone?

bye bitch step out and neva cometh backeth.

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #158
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

oh and love you lefty thanks.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #159
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #160
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

what happened?
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #161
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
what happened?
R_Scott was banned.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #162
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

He was? How did that happen??
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #163
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
He was? How did that happen??
I'd like to know that, too.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #164
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Another good job, Lefty!

I'm pleased the forum won't be polluted by him - for a while atleast.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #165
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Lefty!!