Julia Görges Pictures Thread - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #2821
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia Görges Pictures Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
Nice, I'm rooting for her as soon as she does something

She looks promising, doesn't she?

Cincy practise:

Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #2822
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
This is a fine photo.

bigger sizes

Thanks to

osuwisko@osuwisko
Julia Goerges practice in Cincinnati. Afterward she made time for all
fans wanting autographs & photos. #SoSweet
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #2823
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Montreal 2012

Doubles

Great smile.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #2824
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

some pics i took last weekend
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeywi...7631056253334/

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #2825
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
some pics i took last weekend
Just wow. Thanks a lot TimeyWimey. These pictures look very professional.

Quote:
She's smiling at you
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 03:12 AM   #2826
country flag osuwisko

osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post
This is a fine photo.
Thank You.

Maybe I have a few more that will be OK.

Julia Goerges by osuwisko, on Flickr
osuwisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 06:04 AM   #2827
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:

Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #2828
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuwisko View Post
Thank You.

Maybe I have a few more that will be OK.

Julia Goerges by osuwisko, on Flickr
Yeah, thanks. Great work.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #2829
country flag CillyUltra

Cincinnati 2012 • 2nd round

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2830
country flag CillyUltra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Just wow. Thanks a lot TimeyWimey. These pictures look very professional.
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #2831
country flag CillyUltra

HQ versions

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 16th, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #2832
country flag CillyUltra

1st round

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #2833
country flag Dispeker

Julia and a happy fan in Cincinatti

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #2834
country flag Dispeker

A portrait photo (Olympics 2012):

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #2835
country flag CillyUltra

(un-photoshopped original)

Last edited by CillyUltra : Aug 20th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote