News on Anna 8-12-12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
News on Anna 8-12-12

Hi Everyone . I just want to share some updates on Anna and her tennis . And also would like to thank her Real Fans who's always been there for her Good times and especially the Bad . Anyway let me start sharing about her match in the Bronx Final against Oprandi. Despite the loss Anna had a Great week. She really played well despite the injury and lack of match practice the last 2 and half months . Her gas finally ran out during the finals . I have nothing against Oprandi but Anna lost to herself . Her level of energy just dropped halfway the second set and the final set. The weather was also a factor and unfortunately there were so many bad line calls. EVEN Romina complained . Thats what happens when your playing a challenger event. Getting the finals was just icing on the cake coming back injury free makes her a winner. She had no plans of playing DC event but decided to just give it a try . She was lost in the court not knowing what to do against the Czink match. Then came to NY and just see how everything will go. It just shows Anna is a Fighter . For her to say I'll will play despite not having enough match practice . Take note just a week of tennis before DC. going back to her match in the Bronx in the Final Anna showed plenty of signs that she's not done yet . It will only take a matter of time and God willing an injury free Anna in the remainder of the season. she'll be back to where she definitely Belongs in the rankings . By the way She didn't refuse she just has nothing to say and besides the fact that it was really hot out there already and the speeches just went on and on and on and on and they let both players wait a while . sorry but I cant blame her . Even Romina was ready to leave the court , she felt weak and tired after the match . For the record she wasn't disrespectful either . Don't Believe everything you read . I'm glad I had that cleared . Next tournament ? She's waiting for a WCQ for US Open . If she gets it , she stays in NY . If not she goes home train hard and prepare for next tournament . No word yet where she plans to play next , only she knows and you'll soon find out I know you guys are great in getting infos . She still has one SR tournament left . Not decided where to use it . Clothing ??? Anna's wearing her adidas outfit from olympics 2008. Remember she didn't go and saved the clothes She's still without a sponsor and she still wears Fila occasionally . There I think thats about it . So I hope that give u all the comfort as far as Anna's Tennis updates If I hear anything bout her tennis I'll post it here Thank you and God bless you All. Peace out !

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Last edited by jayzbee : Aug 13th, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #2
country flag krul

krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all krul is a name known to all
Re: News on Anna 8-12-12

Thank you very much jayzbee! Tell Anna we love her so!
krul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #3
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

thank you for the report
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #4
country flag Rafa_thebest

Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all Rafa_thebest is a name known to all

OMG! THANKS! great update! It's good to hear she asked for a WCQ for USO! Let's cross our fingers she'll get it!! GO ANNA! Practice and keep on winning matches
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #5
country flag penkku

penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future penkku has a brilliant future

Thanks J
penkku is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #6
country flag berniem

berniem is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for all that info. Pieces of real life are just as good as any stats can be

Anna rules... our hearts. Take care and God bless you.
berniem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #7
country flag Vespertine69

Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute Vespertine69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update, thanks muchly
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #8
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #9
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

And not only that she deserves aQWC but also a MDWC because she is the former SEmifinalist there.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote