Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #541
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Went down to Olga, 2 & 2, in under an hour
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #542
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 01:44 AM   #543
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

posted recap at blog, pic at imgur, video at youtube acct on WTT PHI at OC.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #544
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
they are playing Bronx 50k this week

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #545
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Strange scheduling. From the Bronx to Cincinnati qualies for Karo:

(3)Vania King (USA) v Kimiko Date-Krumm (JPN)
Julia Cohen (USA) v (17)Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU)

(4)Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) v Karolina Pliskova (CZE)
Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB) v (21)Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #546
country flag TimeyWimey

watched both her matches today, total dominance in the first, everything was working properly and Jana was completely overpowered, however, in her match against Akgul, she was little impatient, broken in each set very early and never found the rhythm

got some pic, will post soon
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #547
Tennis Fool

Thanks

Scores: d. Jana, 3 & 1. Fell to Akgul, 3 & 2.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #548
country flag TimeyWimey

images

practice on Saturday
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeywi...7631056028342/

1st round qualifying Sunday
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeywi...7631056988470/
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #549
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
images
Great photos what about writing a report like Marry Cherry or Corswandt.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 01:32 AM   #550
Tennis Fool

USOQ.

Karo's section:
(7)Karolina Pliskova (CZE) v Bianca Botto (PER)
Marta Sirotkina (RUS) v Donna Vekic (CRO)
Maria Irigoyen (ARG) v Yurika Sema (JPN)
Valentyna Ivakhnenko (UKR) v (25)Edina Gallovits-Hall (ROU)

Kris's section:
(16)Laura Pous-Tio (ESP) v Maria Sanchez (USA)
Maria Elena Camerin (ITA) v Cristina Mitu (ROU)
Victoria Larriere (FRA) v Ekaterina Ivanova (RUS)
Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) v (18)Kristyna Pliskova (CZE)
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #551
Tennis Fool

Congrats to both for advancing to Rd. 2.

Kris did first yesterday, defeating Nastya, 4 & 1.
Karo did today, defeating Biana, 4 & 2.

This was Karo's first USO qualies win. Kris, on the other hand, has 3rd round points to defend.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #552
country flag TimeyWimey

typical karolina, lost to vekic 1 and 2

kristyna thru easily
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 10:03 PM   #553
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Go Kris ! Any USO-Q pics yet?
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #554
country flag TimeyWimey

kris qualifies, why she's always the better one on slam qualis?
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #555
country flag TimeyWimey

she will play julia goerges in the 1st round, good luck