Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #1801
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post

Aran was 1st ALT, but didn't meet the Dutch extra requirements. So no Aran at the Olympics either
You have got to be kidding me
The reason why Kaia should have just gone was to be a part of the Olympics, and maybe she would have drawn Vogt or Cepede Royg Although she's already been to the Olympics so I doubt she will be missing out on much

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2012, 05:05 PM   #1802
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia

No Wimbledon. No Olympics. Very sad. And Kaia can play excellent tennis on grass. Remember her 2010 Wimbledon QF. The injuries destroy her career. Kaia could have an amazing career - without these annoying injuries. Oh well, let`s stay positive. Hope Kaia can play the US Open at least.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #1803
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she withdrew montreal, skipping whole uso series seems inevitable
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #1804
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

If it goes that far, then ending the season and coming back in 2013 using special ranking, might be an option.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:49 PM   #1805
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Was back on tennis court yesterday for a light hitting. Will decide about the USO next week.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:20 PM   #1806
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Was back on tennis court yesterday for a light hitting. Will decide about the USO next week.
Is she really that injured
I knew it was serious but isn't US Open like a month away
Such a shame she hasn't been able to build up any points in the US Open series

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #1807
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

She said heels were better but she has not been running... and on court she hits rather lightly yes...today will come the decision concerning US OPEN (and likely New Haven)

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #1808
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
She said heels were better but she has not been running... and on court she hits rather lightly yes...today will come the decision concerning US OPEN (and likely New Haven)
Thanks

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #1809
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Kaia had another round of Q&A on her Facebook page.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #1810
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Kaia had another round of Q&A on her Facebook page.
Thanks
She hopes to play US OPen
Vik: Is that realistic???

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #1811
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

It is possible that Kaia will achieve the highest ranking ever in her career by the next week - without having even played for 2 months
She is currently 15th in the "virtual rankings", the nearest contender is Safarova who must reach semis in Cincinnati in order to pass Kaia.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #1812
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I know, right

I'm glad she's at least planning to play the Asian swing. Moreover I'd like to see her play Sofia.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #1813
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Another Q&A round

Glad that her heels are getting better, hope she recovers faster and is in good form during the Asian swing. I don't have any hopes on USO, she is normally that kind of player who needs to play warm up tournaments in order to do well.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #1814
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Thanks
She hopes to play US OPen
Vik: Is that realistic???
Yeah, it is realistic but she will decide tomorrow or on Thursday.. at the moment she played but was far from best but not bad

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #1815
country flag chingching

Good
Maybe she could play some of the 125k Challengers to get some extra matchplay in at the end of the season
Does anyone know when they will actually be???