Laura Robson - Page 336 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:35 AM   #5026
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Because ISATwat is so much better right?

Seriously, give me one reason that ISATwat > BlueTrees in any way other than you agree with his opinion about Robson.

And of course I find him repetitive and trollish. I made a post where I predicted what BlueTrees would say and was right. However, that is the reason I like the guy, along with the fact that he's a damn good poster. I don't come here to read people tell me Robson is a great player. I formed that opinion on my own, thanks. I don't need people validating it. I come here to have fun discussing Tennis and it's hard to have a discussion when everyone agrees with eachother.

I'd rather argue with BlueTrees who makes good points a lot of the time than Sgt.Timmykinz, who considers Maria Sharapova to be a 4 time one slam wonder. Hell, I consider myself to be almost as trollish as BlueTrees at times.

So go ahead, compare BlueTrees or I to someone like ISATwat or Sgt.Timmykinz and tell me honestly who you think is a better poster.
Evans. is allowed an opinion

I know BlueTrees from a game on TF ages back and he is a nice guy but his trollish antics and pathetic hate towards Laura has been going on for ages. It's getting old now. And no his facts aren't that good really- he predicted Andy to walk away with silver in the singles emphatically

Other than that it is quite entertaining to watch which sly remark slides its way into each and every thread Laura's name is in- I find it very amusing. But there should not be these sort of account where people use posters names in their own with discriminating remarks. Disgusting.

Congratulations Laura !! I wouldnt have expected at the start of the year- top 100, WTA semi and now Olympic Silver Can't wait for USOS

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #5027
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
Evans. is allowed an opinion
So am I. And my opinion on BlueTrees is higher than most.

Quote:
I know BlueTrees from a game on TF ages back and he is a nice guy but his trollish antics and pathetic hate towards Laura has been going on for ages. It's getting old now. And no his facts aren't that good really- he predicted Andy to walk away with silver in the singles emphatically
Until this week I was emphatically predicting Andy would never win a damn thing. As in, I thought Robson or Heather would probably win a Slam before he does.

If I've been here for as long as he has and haven't gathered a reputation of a Serena hater I will be very annoyed. And BlueTrees is a good sport. We've got a lot riding on Robson's 2013. If she ends the year ranked 30 or above his new name's probably going to be RobsonisGOAT, or something similar. Of course, if she's not he picks my name.

Quote:
Other than that it is quite entertaining to watch which sly remark slides its way into each and every thread Laura's name is in- I find it very amusing. But there should not be these sort of account where people use posters names in their own with discriminating remarks. Disgusting.
Hey, his sly remarks allow me to make sly remarks back which give me no end of pleasure. And he's no worse than a lot of people with someone like Aga... or the entire population of MTF.

Quote:
Congratulations Laura !! I wouldnt have expected at the start of the year- top 100, WTA semi and now Olympic Silver Can't wait for USOS
I 100% agree. I just hope her next season is even better. And not just because my name's riding on it

And in tangentially related news, one of the questions I submitted on Twitter got chosen and was answered by Andy Murray. Laura was supposed to be there too but she couldn't make it for some reason.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #5028
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Well don Laura on silver
I saw her vs Sharapova and she was very impressive
Now time for some consistency

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Aug 9th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #5029
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Made a new thread here seeing as we've gone over 5K in this one.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #5030
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laura Robson Fan, I a Huge Fan of her myself & can't wait too see her raise too top soon, But here soon news I found about Robson getting a new coach

Laura Robson hires Krajan as coach
Ticker - Saturday, August 11, 2012

British teen Laura Robson has hired Zeljko Krajan as her new coach, reports Sports Illustrated’s Beyond the Baseline. Robson has been working with LTA and adidas coaching this year. Krajan is with Robson at the tournament in Cincinnati. Known as an intense coach, Krajan most recently worked with Jelena Jankovic for a brief period and before that, with Dominika Cibulkova and Dinara Safina.
"Zeljko was a great coach, but in the end it was not helping me," Cibulkova said last month. "He was just putting too much pressure and with every ball I missed and every match I lost I was just putting myself really down because he was very, very tough. He's very intense all the time. I think me being with him two years is something now I don't know how I could handle it, but it made me maybe tougher in some way. In the end it was not helpful, so after we split, I just felt so much freer on the court, if I do mistake, it doesn't matter."

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread