New Haven - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will she?

Yes 1 11.11%
No 8 88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:06 AM   #1
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all
New Haven

Just a thought.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #2
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Haven

I think Matt Cronin said in his tweet that Maria's not even thinking about New Haven. Not really surprising knowing Maria.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #3
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

heelsrules, Mariarocks and MashaFan01 love opening a new thread every single time

Please post more in our already-existed threads instead, will ya?

Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:30 AM   #4
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Maria rocks is the worst
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:31 AM   #5
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I think Matt Cronin said in his tweet that Maria's not even thinking about New Haven. Not really surprising knowing Maria.
How does this guy know so much sh!t? Does he regularly talk with the players or their agents or something?
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #6
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 06:48 AM   #7
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Maria will not play any tournament before USO
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #8
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
How does this guy know so much sh!t? Does he regularly talk with the players or their agents or something?
Yes, Matt talks to many players directly and regularly. Players give him info because he never uses it against them.
Matt talks regularly to Max (Max Eisenbud) and Max gives him info
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #9
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

In my head Maria Rocks is Laura Robson.

I say no. The only time I recall her playing the week before a slam in recent years was Strasbourg, and that was a smart move because she needed clay warm up, was coming off injury and was Poova. I credit winning that tournament as the fuel for her clay court emergence, with the Henin match a week later as the ignition. But now she's good enough not to have to go do that if she's missing a bit of match action.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #10
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't they already given the WC to Kvitova anyway ?
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #11
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Never.
1. Maria doesn't like playing a week before a GS
2. She probably has 50-11 sponsor events lined up

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #12
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

New Haven please, it's as much as likely as Michael Phelps drowning in a swimming pool.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #13
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

There is no chance Maria will play in NH. She doesn't play week before Major also like Marilyn Monheaux said, probably we could see her on few events during these last days before USO.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #14
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Matt Cronin is a journalist, he checks his info with the teams, PR representatives of the players (at least we should hope he does; nowadays, in the internet era everything and everyone can be doubted) - so Maria's team has said she doesn't plan to play New Haven, which doesn't mean that she cannot change her mind in the last minute. But I am sure 100% that she won't play New Haven - why? The answer is simple, you do not need to be her PR to get it; the tournament starts on the 19th of August, Maria has to be on the 20th of August in New York in Henri Bendel to promote her candy Sugarpova.
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:13 PM   #15
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniaSharapova View Post
There is no chance Maria will play in NH. She doesn't play week before Major also like Marilyn Monheaux said, probably we could see her on few events during these last days before USO.
Hopefully at the event I'm going to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Matt Cronin is a journalist, he checks his info with the teams, PR representatives of the players (at least we should hope he does; nowadays, in the internet era everything and everyone can be doubted) - so Maria's team has said she doesn't plan to play New Haven, which doesn't mean that she cannot change her mind in the last minute. But I am sure 100% that she won't play New Haven - why? The answer is simple, you do not need to be her PR to get it; the tournament starts on the 19th of August, Maria has to be on the 20th of August in New York in Henri Bendel to promote her candy Sugarpova.
Maybe I'll try and go wait outside of the store and get to see her!