For I can not change my avatar?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of
For I can not change my avatar??

for months I can not change

put any photo and always says the same:
Invalid url or Remote file is too large

help please

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM   #2
country flag James
Sassy detective

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For I can not change my avatar??

And the picture is the correct size and does not exceed the total amount of KB allowed for your account?

If so, post the picture here, so we can see if it can be changed manually.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:18 AM   #3
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

any of these:

Old Aug 11th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #4
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

You can also reqeusts at the Graphics forum for the graphic makers to resize it for you, I can resize it now if you wish.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #5
country flag fede33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
You can also reqeusts at the Graphics forum for the graphic makers to resize it for you, I can resize it now if you wish.
if please

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #6
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #7
country flag fede33

Thank you so much

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #8
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

FYI, you can always go here (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1195) and ask the graphic experts to make avatars They make some wonderful ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote