All-time favorite Maria shitfest - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
All-time favorite Maria shitfest

Since coming back in 09 Maria has put us through a lot of epic shitfests that she only survived by unleashing her alter-ego, UnstoppableEpicDivaBitchModePova. Which is your favorite? I'd do a poll but that seems pretty pointless.

Cincy final last year gets my vote. I still don't know how she (or I) survived.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #2
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All-time favorite Maria shitfest

I am with you 100%.
Infact I DIDN'T survive during that. I'm pretty sure I have died multiple times watching that final, and now I'm just living one other life.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #3
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

I enjoyed this years Rome final quite a lot, just for the sheer drama. Until literally the last point, I genuinely had no idea who was going to win. (And even after it, given the way Li just missed the line and maybe challenged!)

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #4
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I am with you 100%.
Infact I DIDN'T survive during that. I'm pretty sure I have died multiple times watching that final, and now I'm just living one other life.
I was on vacation. When I managed to get to a tv set she had a comfortable lead in the 1st set, then she started losing the advantage and I went all pfffff, but couldn't show my emotions to the people around me, so after set 1 I turned off the tv but kept thinking- What on Earth is she doing?!?! Jankovic of all people... Only the next morning I learned the news that she won.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:46 PM   #5
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

That's an easy one.Cincy last year was the most dramatic horrible match I've watched her play but is my favorite cause she won her first title

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #6
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my favorite slugfest, shit-shows from pova since the comeback so much fight, intensity, grit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #7
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria-Dulgheru
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #8
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember well enough to say that it qualifies as a shitfest, but I always have this FO match against Schnyder from (I think) 2007 albeit vaguely in the back my mind when I think about Maria. It may not have been a shitfest, but it's my favorite fightback from the brink of defeat from Maria. Schnyder really should have won that match, but Maria just refused to lose.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #9
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread So much choice.

I'd have to go with the Rome final this year
vs. Ula Radwanksa LA 2009 also comes to mind That whole tournament was hilariously bad
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #10
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Her match against Dulgheru was CLASSIC Fighterpova. I just re-watched the highlights and I can't believe that her forehand was ever that terrible. Footwork non-existent, serve a mess, and she still won

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #11
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

A Poova thread!

Runner up with the little urn was probably FO vs Petrova in 2009 when she had just come back from injury, just cause it showed her fight and it was feel good.

The winner of this is BEIJING 2009 COMEBACK VS AZARENKA! You will often hear me reference it in the live scoring threads when she is losing.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #12
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

+ RG R4 vs klara Zakopalova
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #13
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Uh, yeah, the Watson match in USO last year and the Garcia match and yes, Zakopalova match... And Rome 2012 final...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #14
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Maria-Dulgheru
OMFG THAT MATCH. You have no idea how happy I am (still) to have been sleeping while that match was robbing you all of your lives.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #15
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
OMFG THAT MATCH. You have no idea how happy I am (still) to have been sleeping while that match was robbing you all of your lives.
That's comedy gold! I'm SO going to recycle this in other occasions (about other sports in other forums)
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote