Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3 - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1711
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to The Good Life - Dinatards chat thread vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
I dont know what are you suggesting. Dinara always had a chance against Lena, but blew it most of the time. Olympics final was completely different than her Slam finals. This time Lena was playing soulless and weak, until she saw Dinara was so tired breathing with her ears and arse, DFing it away. Of course that give her hope for a comeback and eventually won it.
Well,maybe you're partially right,Norby,but there's no solid excuse for why Dinara would be exhausted in that match...so,again,that comes back on HER.Unless they played a 4-hour match the day prior,do you see any great champions running out of gas in major finals??

As is the case with Novotna who had a legendary choke vs. Graf when she HAD been dominating the match,previous failures don't seem so bad when you finally break through and win a huge title.Jana eventually did that but Dinara never did.Granted,she was much younger when she was forced to step away from tennis but,again,the aggravation of that back injury was the result of her own poor decision-making in failing to get proper treatment

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #1712
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

there was a lot of rain delay during that Olympics, Dinara's schedule on the last 3 days was a mess. Long singles and doubles matches. She finished her doubles match sunday 3-4am, and singles final was scheduled on sunday 4pm. Dont tell me thats normal or helped her.
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1713
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Norby,maybe her schedule was quite difficult,but I've seen times when a player had to win two matches in one day due to rain delays...and still went on to win the tournament.It seems like you always have an excuse for Dinara...which doesn't bother me too much cuz I wish the best for her,too....but you don't see champions making excuses very often as we've seen frequently with Dinara.

Norby,my car was stolen and had the motor removed when the police found it....I'm tempted to wait in the shadows at the place where the car was abandoned so that I can blast some bulletholes in the faces of the thieves whenever they arrive with another stolen car,but my gf persuaded me to let it go....Still,I've got lots of paperwork to fill out so I've gotta run

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #1714
country flag hornetsnest

hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light hornetsnest is a glorious beacon of light

I miss Dinara alot. Has she officialy retired or is there any chance of her coming back. I also agree she had a good chance to win the Olympic final, despite that Dementieva owns her 5-0 on hard courts.
hornetsnest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote