The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #3031
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Conservative republican Mike Huckabee, (USA) was talking to somebody about the outrage of collecting taxes on olympic medals. Their value is over five thousand on the silver, 9000 for the gold. So...Serena might owe some, but Maria..Russia...I don't know. I hope they can afford it.
The bronze is worth $4.70, while the raw materials in the gold and the silver are worth $644 and $330, respectively.
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #3032
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

This is kind of random but in the "London 2012 - Mission: Olympic Glory & Career Golden Slam!" thread I think I remember someone posting an amazing picture that had Maria kissing each of her grand slam trophies together. Could someone post it here? Thanks!

Last edited by RenaPova : Aug 6th, 2012 at 06:45 PM.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #3033
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

You won't believe it but I found it at the first RANDOM shot clicking the 130 pages of that thread.

Here you are...

Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #3034
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
You won't believe it but I found it at the first RANDOM shot clicking the 130 pages of that thread.

Here you are...

Thanks so much!
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #3035
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Personally I think Maria suits the silver (for now). She's not the greatest ever but definitely up there as one of the bests. Also, the silver fits her glam personality. Silver, diamonds, etc.
it suits to her Wikipedia page also, which is all in white
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #3036
country flag Sebastian222
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all Sebastian222 is a name known to all

Not seen before... by James Bareham
Sebastian222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #3037
country flag justiceandpeace

justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace justiceandpeace

Omg Maria is so beautiful and stunning She definitely could be a model if she wasn't a tennis player...would be gracing the runways of chanel and JPG for sure
justiceandpeace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #3038
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

From Roger's Cup twitter:

Last edited by AniaSharapova : Aug 7th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #3039
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #3040
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #3041
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so good in that shirt
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #3042
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

She looks amazing in red
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #3043
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Red is her colour, she looks amazing
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #3044
country flag anna19masha

anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light

anna19masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #3045
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Is it me or does she look really tired on that second picture ?

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote