London Olympics 2012 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:16 PM   #46
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: London Olympics 2012

Disappointed even though I did not expect a lot before the tournament. But I thought she was playing well during the first 3 matches. And in the 2nd set there were glimpses of the old Kim, maybe if it would have gone to a TB a third set had been possible.
I have the same feeling that now all of a sudden the end is very close...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 03:01 AM   #47
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kim Fan sorry too see her lose today I really wish she could have gotten into a Medal round as well as my other fave Caroline but QF is still great result and I wish her the best at the U.S. Open

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 03:04 AM   #48
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
Kim's inability to move properly gets maximized on grass, the result was kinda expected. At least she lost to Maria! It was a win-win situation for me, so I'm not as sad as I was after Wimbledon.

I agree with Hashim., it sucks much more that there is only one tournament left. I will cry like a baby

Kim will be #29 next Monday, so she will probably be seeded at her last tournament. But 25-32 get 1-8 in R3
I think they should give her atleast get a 11-20 ranking consider she won this event three time, but you right they might just bump her up too 25-32

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 03:19 AM   #49
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah<Kim-fan> View Post
I really believed she could get a medal the way she played those first 3 matches...
today Maria was serving and playing too good, and Kim wasn't playing good enough...
That I agree. I didn't watch the match but the amount of winners that Maria hit in the match according to the stats in comparison to Kim was just plus they had the same number of errors. Just showed in a sense that Maria was the better player on the day. Maybe Kim could of stepped it up a bit more when it mattered but she didn't.

Regardless, for Kim to get this far in the Olympics & play 3 good matches to get to this stage & lose evetually to a player like Maria isn't all that terrible. Just can't believe her next tournament will be her last ever But I'll enjoy the ride
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:10 AM   #50
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I was crying when she lost before 2012 I so wished she won a GS or a mdeal. All those injuries and everything ssooooo sad
I thought she can win yesterday it was so heartbreaking. Masha should have lost to Lisicki ewww she served bad in that match and on purpose she was brilliant yesterday and served great while Kim didnt have her best day =((((
ughhh I cant believe just USO just USO noooo I so dont want her to retire
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 09:12 AM   #51
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

btw I dont know if anyone noticed but I feel like Kim has such small amount of fans compared to Ana or Sharapova which I totally dont understand she is the nicest such classy person and people cant handle it or what?! whole my TL on twitter was supporting maria expect @Davodus yeah awful
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 11:43 AM   #52
country flag Chachou

Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold Chachou is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately, this was inevitable : since the AO, Kim hasn't won four matches in a row ... And Sharapova was the best yesterday, she never let Kim get completely into the match
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #53
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all

I'm surprised she doesn't play until the US Open, knowing it's the last time. I'd collect match wins if I was her, before the US Open, as Montreal or Cinci.

If she'd been drawn into the Kvitova-Radwanska-Kirilenko part, she would have made semis, then play for bronze
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #54
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

Kim really needs to play a warm up tournament to get a feel of the hard courts. Her team should convince her.
Plus I want to watch her play as many matches as she can.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #55
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
btw I dont know if anyone noticed but I feel like Kim has such small amount of fans compared to Ana or Sharapova which I totally dont understand she is the nicest such classy person and people cant handle it or what?! whole my TL on twitter was supporting maria expect @Davodus yeah awful
There used to be quite a lot of fans who posted here. Many of them stopped posting when she retired. After retirement there have been few of us. But most of us are die-hard Kim fans.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #56
country flag nicky

nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future nicky has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashim. View Post
Kim really needs to play a warm up tournament to get a feel of the hard courts. Her team should convince her.
Plus I want to watch her play as many matches as she can.
I've got a feeling Kim doesn't really care for and/or doesn't believe in a final US Open title. If she really wanted that, she'd be playing at least one warm up tournament I think. And the fact that she wants to play doubles with Kirsten as well points in the same direction IMO...

Of course, I hope I'm wrong
nicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote