The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #2971
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #2972
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #2973
country flag JuviaCroft

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #2974
country flag JuviaCroft

MQ

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #2975
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Hahaha, the one where Serena is biting the medal is so cheeky and funny. I like it.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #2976
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

I like this podium. Good representation of today's WTA.
(Of course I'd like it much much more had Masha been in the center )
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #2977
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I am kind of surprised at how small Serena looks in these photos....she certainly was big on court.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #2978
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
I like this podium. Good representation of today's WTA.
(Of course I'd like it much much more had Masha been in the center )
It would be so much better if Maria is in the center, however I'm still very pleased at the fact that Maria played so much better than Wimbledon 2 weeks ago.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #2979
country flag JuviaCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I am kind of surprised at how small Serena looks in these photos....she certainly was big on court.
Her jacket did the job obviously...
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #2980
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika looks kinda goofy it's cute in a way happy sometimes makes people be all goofy.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 03:56 AM   #2981
country flag KopZing

KopZing is an unknown quantity at this point

Feel sad for Maria Sharapova after her loss today, my message for her:

Keep your chin up, Maria! Winning Silver at the Olympics is no small achievement, and we all know what a great champion you are!

Please Read this: "Is Maria Sharapova over-rated given the ease with which she was dispatched by the Golden Girl Serena Williams in the Olympics final? "

http://www.sportpulse.net/content/ma...erena-williams
KopZing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:34 AM   #2982
country flag anna19masha

anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light anna19masha is a glorious beacon of light

Maria Sharapova at Zuma restaurant, London, Britain - 04 Aug 2012

http://www.rexfeatures.com/set/1810146

anna19masha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:52 AM   #2983
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Love that outfit, she looks AMAZE
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #2984
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Grandmartha jacket alert!
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #2985
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

I'm in love with her outfit
But still no ring....
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote