Jana Čepelová thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM   #61
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Washington DC (US), Citi Open, WTA International, 220.000$
2. round Main Draw, Center court, 4:00 pm (EDT), 10:00 pm (CEST)
Edina Gallovits-Hall (ROU), born December 10, 1984
ranking 143, best 54, live 134
best result 2012, S , Tour, COLOMBIA, February 13 2012, $220,000, CLAY (O), 130 WTA points
won 63, 64
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 05:40 AM   #62
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

www.timesunion.com:

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/art...ls-3755245.php

Qualifier Jana Cepelova also advanced to her first quarterfinal, beating Edina Gallovits-Hall 6-3, 6-4, and Magdalena Rybarikova topped Eleni Danilidou 6-3, 7-5.

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 09:23 PM   #63
country flag elba

Jana Cepelova - Magda Rybarikova 26 46
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #64
country flag elba

Montreal, 1. round Q Jana Cepelova-Mandy Minella LUX [9] 63, 62
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #65
country flag elba

Washington Times

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #66
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

Do your best to make it in the MD again

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #67
country flag elba

Best fighter of all, won 15 from 18 three-set matches:

Janka - M. Brengle 36,64,62
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #68
country flag elba

Janka - Iveta Benešová (Nr. 61. WTA) 7:5, 6:3
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #69
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

congratz Jana, keep going!

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #70
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Janka beat Sofia Arvidsson 6:3 6:3 and because I visited her facebook and website I will post some photos

Hey guys, one pic from Montreal

Washington

Wimbledon

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #71
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Cooking with cook yesterday ))

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #72
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Washington Times

From last week in DC. Also, great 1R MD win yesterday over Sofia Arvidsson. Time to beat Sara Errani!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #73
country flag elba

Janka - Sara Errani (Nr. 9 in ranking) 3:6, 2:6, great tournament for Jana, won 100 WTA points , now Nr.101, after success in Q in Cincinnati TOP100
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #74
country flag elba

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #75
country flag paulmara