The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2956
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2957
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #2958
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

Great pictures, thanks.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #2959
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #2960
country flag JuviaCroft

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #2961
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Aww she looks genuinely happy. But the Russian jacket.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #2962
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

That's a very lovely podium. And i'm glad Maria looks happy and proud with her medal. Would be lovely to see a video of the whole ceremony because I only watched from the anthem onwards.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #2963
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

162HQ with the RG trophy, after the final, http://hqworld.net/2012/08/maria-sha...garros-9-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #2964
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Aww she looks genuinely happy. But the Russian jacket.
It's awful Why didn't they put traditional bright red as the dominating colour? Although I doubt it would have done it any good

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #2965
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Btw, I don't know whether you have seen this, but the pic is hilarious, It's after yesterday's win
Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-2182695-145DC1A2000005DC-525_634x415.jpg (87.9 KB, 31 views)

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #2966
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

teerin made his avi after I said i loved it in the olympics thread ^^^^

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM   #2967
country flag JuviaCroft

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:23 PM   #2968
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Russian Team Jacket! It beats the hell out of whatever Serenka and Vika are wearing that look like rejects from the Goodwill!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #2969
country flag JuviaCroft

semifinal

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #2970
country flag JuviaCroft