Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.12 - Page 439 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #6571
country flag vavavoom

vavavoom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.12

It's over and....Maria just won a silver medal at her first OG!
So proud of her, so so proud!

and I don't want to talk about how pathetic Serena's behaviour is
vavavoom is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #6572
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
That reaction so wasn't necessary.
her jumping and dance make me nauseous
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #6573
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
You're daft. It is not the end of the world. Maria's got a medal. We should celebrate with her.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #6574
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

At least Queenpova's thread title is the nicest
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #6575
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
It's better to be a graceful human being, than a drugged beast Her reaction So not classy I HATE HER RIGHT NOW (and always for that matter ) Maria Don't be too sad, she's not human
Totally agree.

Are they setting up for the ceremony??
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #6576
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Ok I am very proud of Maria but I will try to stay away from GM for as long as I can and maybe even SS until the USO.Congratulations on her silver medal
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #6577
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Em, all these posts of hate? Are you guys normal? Youare being racist here and you will get banned-
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #6578
country flag JuviaCroft

JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of JuviaCroft has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Totally agree.

Are they setting up for the ceremony??
yepp now
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #6579
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
You're daft. It is not the end of the world. Maria's got a medal. We should celebrate with her.
Celebrate with her...

SHE WAS NOT CELEBRATING. SHE WAS UPSET. I AM UPSET.

LET ME BE DEPRESSED AT THIS MOMENT.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #6580
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light

congrats maria on the silver too bad you coundlt get the gold
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #6581
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Celebrate with her...

SHE WAS NOT CELEBRATING. SHE WAS UPSET. I AM UPSET.

LET ME BE DEPRESSED AT THIS MOMENT.
I am pissed. And will be for the rest of the day. She could have tried to won 2 more games.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #6582
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Is Maria going to play Montreal this upcoming week?
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #6583
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I am pissed. And will be for the rest of the day. She could have tried to won 2 more games.
Thats the thing. It looked like she tried her best, but Serena is just too good.
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #6584
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by joćo. View Post
Is Maria going to play Montreal this upcoming week?
I hope she does. Serena won't so its a clear path to the final
Old Aug 4th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #6585
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope she does. Serena won't so its a clear path to the final
joćo. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread