Does Kvitova really want it? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #16
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Kvitova really want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Are you trolling? Cause I'm not sure what you were looking at in the match.

Petra looked fine and quite svelte.

I was looking to her belly and no she doesn't look fine

She gained weight since last year, in the love handles area too

But I suppose this is too hard to understand for an idiotic fanboy
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #17
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post

In the what?
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:27 AM   #18
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“I would still like to see her more aggressive. For Petra it is always a matter of missing or making the shots. If she makes them she could on a given day beat anybody. She is a great talent and she wants it badly and she has got a great head on her shoulders and I think the sky is the limit.”
is good
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 05:50 PM   #19
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young 8 View Post

Funny.

This is ironic, since several other people posted she looked very slim on GM (including her stomach), so I guess there is more than one "idiotic fan boy present".

Secondly, if you actually follow tennis (which I'm not sure if you do), you'll notice that players--especially women, weights fluctuate, as well as what their wearing in regards to their appearance. Therefore, you can't always make such definitive claims (like you did), off of one tournament, without express caveats, patience, restraint or precursors.

Petra's stomach, didn't look abnormally big to me on television at all. I think she looked quite fine, myself (as others explicitly noted as well).

And what did her stomach have to do with her loss anyway (which was your only contribution to your flippant post); that's what puzzles me?

Petra's got bigger, more pressing current concerns, Me-Za thinks (ala Jajar Binks) at the moment.
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:31 PM   #20
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

No. Not in the way Maria & Serena do, but her road to tennis has been different so it's understandable. In her 3 matches with Maria this year it was Maria's relentless intensity that killed her more than anything else. Petra literally needs to be firing on all cylinders to contend IMO.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:22 PM   #21
country flag b2b

b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold b2b is a splendid one to behold

fitness level doesn't necessarily improve your game. look stosur. And Petra already has massive power,does she really need to pump it up?

body fat is also efficient at burning(providing energy) and cushioning injuries. whether it's excessive,you better provide stats rather than looking at that belly and concluding everything. i really didn't see she gaining that much weight from last year when she was in-form. and at least this kind of physique better than a figure like Ivanovic.

again, i‘m not sure what the "potential" you are referring to. She has power,she bashes and ?
so i'm starting to draw comparisons between her and Venus. somehow i feel she’s much less talented than Venus.
b2b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #22
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I mean really. Based on what seems to be increasing belly fat and a halfhearted approach to getting in tip-top condition, I think she doesn't. Sure she'd like it and she's genuinely putting effort into it, but I think the intensity of her drive isn't that high. IMO the main reason she won Wimbledon and the YEC is the natural talent in her game.
Just sayin'
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #23
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Just randomly visiting this thread so that you not feel so lonely here

On a serious note, you are spot on, as 'Does she really want it?' is THE question now.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #24
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting to agree with Pov
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #25
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

I think she should play some smaller tournament to get some confidence back.
How about playing Memphis instead Dubai?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #26
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I think her problem is more up in her head than anything else.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote