Tennis players in bikinis - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #1291
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis players in bikinis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnomyBC View Post
You couldn't condone A-Rad to the point of cropping?

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1292
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becool View Post
In your dreams. we know you're into disgusting asses, tree legs and muscular bodies tho
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1293
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog View Post

Old Jul 19th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #1294
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post
obviously Flavia didn't want Errani to steal her the trophy of most "hot" italian tennis player of the moment

PennettAss compilation:

Quote:
Continuing the worthy persuit of Itzhak and TheHangover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albireo View Post
That's a fine chunk of spicy Italian assacicci.
Or a nice piece of Italian ass.....
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #1295
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Some earlier Ula pics got dissed, so I felt compelled to post these

and
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #1296
country flag Albireo

Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aselto View Post
Pennetta has a tramp stamp ?!
No, tramps get a Pennetta stamp.
"If you practice for ten years, you may begin to please yourself, after 20 years you may become a performer and please the audience, after 30 years you may please even your guru, but you must practice for many more years before you finally become a true artist—then you may please even God." --Ali Akbar Khan, 1922-2009
Albireo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #1297
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
In your dreams. we know you're into disgusting asses, tree legs and muscular bodies tho
just because i'm a serena fan? you idiot

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1298
country flag rumple

rumple has disabled reputation

All those blemishes on Flavia's ass make me want to puke!
rumple is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1299
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some earlier Ula pics got dissed, so I felt compelled to post these

Ula=hot
But please update the 75 hottest female players thread

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1300
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
we know you're into [] muscular bodies tho
If you're not into muscular bodies, you probably shouldn't be ogling women in sports.
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #1301
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
If you're not into muscular bodies, you probably shouldn't be ogling women in sports.
I think he meant he doesn't like muscular men in bikini's
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 05:23 AM   #1302
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 03:13 PM   #1303
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Olga Puchkova, yes, it's

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1304
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

^ Okay Sammo . you found a way to (almost) knock me out. Thankfully you ruined the post with that creepy Jack Nicholson
pic.
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:27 PM   #1305
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
^ Okay Sammo . you found a way to (almost) knock me out. Thankfully you ruined the post with that creepy Jack Nicholson
pic.

You liked Jack more

R.I.P. Bally

Last edited by Sammo : Aug 3rd, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote