2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:46 PM   #451
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011/12 Aussie ITF circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
I've watched Mean Girls too many times. I thought she was going to be a bit of a prospect for us at one stage a few years ago but she hardly plays anymore
She can't help it if she has a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:22 AM   #452
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
She can't help it if she has a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.
I actually just started laughing out loud at this.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 12:48 AM   #453
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 10:11 AM   #454
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Karo knocked out Jess in straight sets. Good little tournament for her!

Sally came from behind to beat Hsu.... best win in quite a while

Barty beat Sacha in 3

Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 11:32 PM   #455
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Jess Moore seems to have pulled out of Bundaberg...
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #456
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Jones d Takao 64 63
Holland d Hsu 64 75

Finally Izzy Hopfully finding form this week. Mon pulled out
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #457
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

finally Izzy won! hope she will add some other wins in Bundaberg if not then that one in 1st round will mean nothing... good luck girl in next round!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #458
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Bella´s "amazing run" ended up in the QF... at lest she got 2 wins under the belt... hope those wins will help her a bit at least....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:40 AM   #459
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Just looking at the ITF calendar for the rest of the year, there are a few changes it seems to the regular oz circuit.

25,000 Cairns
25,000 Rockhampton
10,000 Salisbury
25,000 Port Pirie
25,000 Esperance
25,000 Margaret River
25,000 Traralgon
25,000 Bendigo

Looks like they've turfed the 2 in the NT and also Mount Gambier Haven't had Rockhampton in quite a while but makes sense as it is near Cairns. Random to have a 10,000 in there.

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM   #460
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Darwin was gone because the courts and/or club wasn't up to scratch but I thought Alice would still be there.

Time for someone to start a 2012/2013 Aussie ITF thread?
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:51 AM   #461
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

^ Go for it!

Hmmm, I always scratched my head at the logistics of the Cairns-Alice-Darwin swing. Just too damn far. Shame to see Mt Gambier go It's been around forever and a real institution for these 25K events! Also, more aesthetically pleasing than Port Pirie. Kalgoorlie's gone too. Bet the players aren't too heartbroken at having to go wine it up at Margaret River instead

Forgive my ignorance but where is Salisbury?

Nice to see Cairns survive. Nice centre court they have there.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 08:57 AM   #462
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

So overall, instead of the usual 9 we're down to 7, plus an extra $10K. Still pretty good, but it means less of an inflated rank for some.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:46 AM   #463
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Yeah sucks to have less! I wish they'd bring back Dalby. It's only an hour from my town and I remember going when I was in year 12 and seeing Dellacqua upset Stosur. It was a nice little tournament. Oh and TS Salisbury is in SA somewhere.

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM   #464
country flag Territory

Cairns, Darwin and Alice Springs might be far apart in distance but each has a very good major airport and they are an easy 2 hour flight apart.

To get to Esperance (for example) players have a 6 hour bus ride from Perth or something stupid like that. And can you get to Mt. Gambier and Port Pirie without a crappy 2-3 hr bus ride/car trip?
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 10:53 AM   #465
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the Salisbury in Queensland or SA?
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote