Olympic Games 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:50 PM   #31
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Olympic Games 2012

Tomorrow she will play the first match on CC
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:53 PM   #32
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing win over Venus, Angelique !

What a comeback in TieBreak from 1-5 to 7-5. Very proud

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:57 PM   #33
LoLex
What did she say? - She said -I will kill you- :O

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Tomorrow she will play the first match on CC
Omg I still have bad memories after that Wimbledon semifinal when she was clearly too nervous and couldn't play on her normal level. I hope she won't feel any pressure tomorrow as she's not the favourite.

jj rena angie flavia sloane krunya
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 01:35 AM   #34
country flag silesia

silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold silesia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
Omg I still have bad memories after that Wimbledon semifinal when she was clearly too nervous and couldn't play on her normal level. I hope she won't feel any pressure tomorrow as she's not the favourite.
In my opinion she was just very tired in last match against Radwanska in Wimby SF

Today it was incredible match with twists and all we wanted to see ... Fantastic victory over 5 times Wimbledon Champion & 3 times Gold Medalist. Unbelievable...

I'm not a person, who is expecting too much, so I just still can't believe what SHE IS DOING !!!

Tomorrow I won't be disappointed if she will lose ... Azarenka is top class... but I have obviously my hopes. Come Oooon !!!
silesia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 01:44 AM   #35
LoLex

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silesia View Post
In my opinion she was just very tired in last match against Radwanska in Wimby SF
She was tired, I agree. But still, I think she was a bit nervous. Even not feeling well physically she could have won that match imo. She's just much better than Agnieszka.

Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #36
LoLex

Well, she put up a good fight but she made too many UE, especially after Azarenka's returns.. she was too late on these shots. But quarterfinal is a good result and Olympics are not that important after all, she has a chance to earn much more money & pts in the US series.

Anyway, I'm proud of her.