Sorana's pictures thread - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1336
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future
Re: Sorana's pictures thread

99% of these mugshots are horrible. Soris turned out better than most.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #1337
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute adeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Pics of Sorana warming up and then from her match yesterday...was a very frustrating match, she was terrible for a set and a half, then played great to win the 2nd set and go a break up in the 3rd and then fell apart again. She wasn't happy, stormed off at the end and refused to do an interview for Romanian tv

All the pics are here - https://picasaweb.google.com/adeegee...ea2012Olympics

adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1338
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #1339
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2012 Rogers Cup

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #1340
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer, adidas didn't even manage to create something reflecting the players' national colours.
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #1341
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

In Montréal (Rogers Cup)

What is she thinking about?
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:20 AM   #1342
country flag Bonk

2012 Rogers Cup

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #1343
country flag Bonk

2012 Olympics

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #1344
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #1345
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorana in red
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #1346
country flag Bonk

2012 Rogers Cup

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #1347
country flag Bonk

2012 Rogers Cup

Old Aug 8th, 2012, 05:41 AM   #1348
country flag _mariosergio

_mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light _mariosergio is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post

Larri Passos?
Old Aug 8th, 2012, 04:29 PM   #1349
country flag Bonk

2012 Rogers Cup

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:50 AM   #1350
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _mariosergio View Post
Larri Passos?
It looks like him!

From what I found, he was the trainer of Gustavo Kuerten and then Daniela Hantuchova. Currently he works with Bellucci... and Sorana???
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote