Chris Brown hits out at Frank Ocean + blocks fans on Twitter because of album sales - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 04:19 PM   #91
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chris Brown hits out at Frank Ocean + blocks fans on Twitter because of album sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
Who was Malcom X before the name change(s) ?
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2012, 04:28 PM   #92
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chris Brown hits out at Frank Ocean + blocks fans on Twitter because of album sal

Malcolm, this fuckery you've started

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 04:56 PM   #93
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are referring to the poster here, it's TABÙ_SEXY_SHOP from Zululand
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 05:21 PM   #94
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

''blocks fans on Twitter because of album sales''

That's one of the most pathetic and sad stories I've heard in my life

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 07:26 PM   #95
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm X View Post
Now I do have question for you, and I'm not coming for you, I'm just asking.
I recall at one time you seemed to think CB was repugnant and you were decrying light skin privilege, and saying that was a main reason why people were defending him/giving him the benefit of the doubt/wanting him to succeed after beating Rihanna.

And now you're advocating for him? Have you changed your views on Cock Brown?

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 08:20 PM   #96
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
This is what I don't understand about this thread. I honestly don't consider myself to have seriously advocated for Chris [insert someone selfrighteously quoting what my joke about him being a victim] and yet people have gone from calling me a freak to labeling me a 'fan' to to suggesting I have an agenda . All I did was question why people were criticizing him as heavily as they were for something that was never proven to be true.
That seems pretty reasonable to me and its a standard that I would imagine would be applied to just about anyone who has been accused of anything, but there's this weird thing going on here where almost everyone has this one set opinion and no one dares question whether its valid or not. I don't care for Chris and I know assaulting Rihanna was wrong and all that, but if you're gonna call him a homophobe or anything else, really is it too much to ask for you to do it for a proven reason?? Does the fact that he beat Rihanna mean he is not entitled to not be misquoted/accused of things without any proof? This whole thread is weird.

This goes to the OP Desuetude - there's no evidence he hit out at Frank Ocean and he's since denied he ever said it. Why is "Chris Brown hits out at FO" still in the thread title, then? If this was your fav tennis player wouldn't you have been clamoring to have it changed cuz it isn't true? Why the double standard?
Oh I didn't know that was a joke. I was thinking that you were being ironic, but I didn't know for sure.
He has made several homophobic comments before - so a response like "no homo", especially towards FO who he has a negative history with, seemed like typical asinine Cock Brown behavior. I can understand why people would find those comments plausible, despite a source not being listed.

He's still a piece of shit, whether he said these specific words or not.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 08:45 PM   #97
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This goes to the OP Desuetude - there's no evidence he hit out at Frank Ocean and he's since denied he ever said it. Why is "Chris Brown hits out at FO" still in the thread title, then? If this was your fav tennis player wouldn't you have been clamoring to have it changed cuz it isn't true? Why the double standard?
I'm just quoting something that wouldn't be all that surprising if he did say it. Paps can only go so far in making headlines, they can't just make stuff up. And even if it wasn't true, there's still more than enough other things he's done recently to despise him for. Blocking his own fans on Twitter because he doesn't like his album (shitty album, might I add) sales. There was also this:

And regarding the last two lines of your post: no I really wouldn't.

Nearly everything he does adds up to a borderline terrible and psychotic personality that for some reason is not in jail.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 09:33 PM   #98
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

5 pages to answer one troll
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 09:36 PM   #99
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

You and XXX would be casted great for planet of the apes
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 09:44 PM   #100
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 10:18 PM   #101
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miching~Mallecho View Post
Cat got your tongue?

JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2012, 07:03 AM   #102
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S.F View Post
If you are referring to the poster here, it's TABÙ_SEXY_SHOP from Zululand
Its that mess ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote