Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 98 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM   #1456
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
Has there seriously been no leak or preview of her Olympics dress yet?

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
I know right?
@sharapovatennis:

"When you'll reveal the Maria's outfit for the Olympics? "

@niketennis:

"When she wears it for the first time. Stay tuned! "

lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1457
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite incredible really how a preview of her outfit hasn't leaked yet .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #1458
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm impatiant, but I kind of like seeing it for the first time on TV. I can't remember the last time that happened.

It's only a couple days away anyways.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1459
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^It's because her dress most likely won't be for sale, so none of the retailers have it.
Nike still sucks for this. 4 years ago they had a whole page dedicated to most athletes Olympic attire, but this year they've only released a few nations' outfits... Who the f*ck cares what Russia's T&F athletes are gonna wear!?!?!?!?
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #1460
country flag princessmasha

princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice

i had a feeling it will be a russian rendition of her Wimby dress . I feel more so now seeing Serena's.
princessmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #1461
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it will be a rehash of Wimbledon. While Nike has been generic with Maria's design of late it's been worse with Serena. They've found a cut and a shape for her and she's been wearing the same dress for 4/5 years now, with only a couple of exceptions, just with different colours. That said even though her OG dress is identical to Wimbledon I really love the colouring. It's my favourite Serena dress in ages.
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #1462
country flag princessmasha

princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice princessmasha is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I don't think it will be a rehash of Wimbledon. While Nike has been generic with Maria's design of late it's been worse with Serena. They've found a cut and a shape for her and she's been wearing the same dress for 4/5 years now, with only a couple of exceptions, just with different colours. That said even though her OG dress is identical to Wimbledon I really love the colouring. It's my favourite Serena dress in ages.

I hope they have a new design. Even more i hope there is some blue in it .

Agree. Serena's best dress for me. She looks very good in it.
princessmasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #1463
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Me too I am dying here. Murray, hurry up!
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #1464
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all

It will be a plain straight white, nothing special.

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:24 PM   #1465
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

hope it will be more blue than red

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #1466

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

It will be the red & white version of her Wimbledon dress or a red & white dress version of her US HC two-piece...
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1467

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
It will be the red & white version of her Wimbledon dress or a red & white dress version of her US HC two-piece...

Now we know why Nike didn't bother with a presentation. The blue stripe down the back is a nice touch, though...
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #1468
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #1469
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

I think it looks good.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #1470
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

the front:

i like it
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote