An intressting site for all ana-fans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #1
country flag Charlieflip
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all Charlieflip is a name known to all
An intressting site for all ana-fans

Ivanovic Is my favorite player. And for you who feel the same, I jsut wanted to share my site for you. Ive bet on tennis for 6 years now and have made much money on betting. Ive started this blog to discuss bets, gain an greater insight, to share my knowledge with the world and just to discuss the matches in general. Please, if you feel intressted to take a peak, just follow this link:
http://predictorflip.wordpress.com/

It's mostly me blogging, but other will also post. We are all from a small little community called TennisInsight.

Im trying to attract as many readers atm, so please spread the word around. I'l hope you will make as much money as I have. Im updating reguarly and you can follow the blog by mail or in a soon future twitter.

Take care everyone!

Ivanovic|Cornet|Bartoli|Radwanska|Hantuchova
Charlieflip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote