Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1 - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #826
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future
Re: Görges' Fans Chat Thread: Volume 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
Djokovic
you like him?

Quote:
Spain has a very big delegation
De Gea

Quote:
Slovakia They passed already.
We were awesome

Quote:
Maria looks good too.

That's Manchester and places like that I think. I have family in London-self too but never been in G-B unfortunately.

I will get you some Australians girls for your birthday to your place if you're not too rude around tennis-forum.

From Guadeloupe, the Caribbean.

You must always start somewhere start by the Brazilian team ha, ha.

True.

She always does

South London is Manchester?

Olivia specially thank you please

Well I heard they might not play in bikinis that ruins sport

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #827
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

The US has an army --

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierChicharito View Post
you like him?
Hell yes -- and Murray too but less now. I hate Nadal pretty much.

Quote:
De Gea
Sorry not a fan of Manchester.

Quote:
We were awesome

Quote:
South London is Manchester?
I mean in the Capital London. South of G-B is Manchester, Liverpool and places like that no ?

I'm not to much into G-B's geography.

Quote:
Olivia specially thank you please
No problems, will remember.

Quote:
Well I heard they might not play in bikinis that ruins sport
Well they have mini-shorts, that's good for me. They're tall, talented and sexy as hell.

Beach volley then you need to watch
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #828
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Good i was scared you hate him

who you fan of? I see not City so

North England is Manchester,Liverpool south is Southampton and all sea coast to France

thanks

but they would use pants

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #829
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Now Great-Britain they're last.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #830
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Good i was scared you hate him
No worries to have there.

Quote:
who you fan of? I see not City so
In England Arsenal but I'm a Real Madrid fan -- I don't watch much football outside Real Madrid honestly. In France, PSG.

Quote:
North England is Manchester,Liverpool south is Southampton and all sea coast to France
Ah ok, well in London I have an uncle and cousins but also in Liverpool I have 2 cousins and an Aunty.

thanks

Quote:
but they would use pants
It's not sexy you think
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #831
country flag SidTheKid

good

Arsenal are cool tho I prefer Spurs Madrid cool PSG nice

why don´t you go to visit them?

It will hide best parts

If MUSE won´t play I will be angry

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #832
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Arsenal are cool tho I prefer Spurs Madrid cool PSG nice
I've never ever warmed up to spurs for whichever reason lol. They're pretty "unknown".

Quote:
why don´t you go to visit them?
Well I think because I'm a student and don't really have the money and probably also because it's super-far but maybe in 2013 if God will I'll be in residing in mainland France and it'll be much more easier.

Quote:
It will hide best parts
Not so much

Quote:
If MUSE won´t play I will be angry
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #833
country flag SidTheKid

Hope you go to see them

well ill be watching volleyball for sure

I´m tired really bad so please Beckham sset it on fire and MUSE play

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #834
country flag Vikapower

The fireworks are awesome
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #835
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
Hope you go to see them

well ill be watching volleyball for sure

I´m tired really bad so please Beckham sset it on fire and MUSE play
I'll be watching volleyball for sure too despite I really love the sport. Played it for numerous years but it's hard to not get passed these lovely girls.

Anyways it must be late by you lol no ? The opening ceremony is almost over should go and sleep in a few moments.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #836
country flag SidTheKid

It is 1:22 am so yeah no MUSE I´m made

fireworks were really nice thing

I like volleyball but with pretty girls it is even better

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:26 PM   #837
country flag Vikapower

Now the flame -- going to be lit.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #838
country flag Vikapower

Quote:
It is 1:22 am so yeah no MUSE I´m made

fireworks were really nice thing

I like volleyball but with pretty girls it is even better
Well it's late depending on the time you usually go and sleep at -- at 2:00 a.m. I'm generally still up.

It's JUST 7:30 p.m. by me.

They'll play to keep you up for last few minutes of the ceremony.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #839
country flag SidTheKid

They do! They watch me and no Muse no Becks lighting it so it is baad

anw i will finish this and good night

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #840
country flag Vikapower

That is awesome