What's Your Best Shot? - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ^^

Forehand CC 62 33.51%
Backhand CC 45 24.32%
Forehand DTL 61 32.97%
Backhand DTL 46 24.86%
Flat (1st) Serve 26 14.05%
Kick/Topsin/Slice (2nd) Serve 5 2.70%
Volley 15 8.11%
Slice 16 8.65%
Double Fault 34 18.38%
Other 14 7.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 07:05 AM   #121
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
Re: What's Your Best Shot?

Forehand DTL.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:45 AM   #122
country flag melodynelson

melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future

My best shot is now hitting the forehand down the line three meters wide from the doubles alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Dementieva
At the press conference I was asked a really good question - they asked if I thought Martina Hingis helped me to win this tournament last year by beating Maria Sharapova in the semifinals. I said "Don't you think so?"
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #123
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

slice
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #124
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all

Well, it changed a lot during the years. I'd say my "most powerful" is Forehand DTL, but my best overall shot is Backhand DTL. My forehand can be better than my backhand, but also very worse if I'm tense. BH's more of a barometer of my play.

Oh, and I got a 10+ ace serve too
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #125
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Either CC Backhand or DTL Backhand. I love hitting it DTL, so I chose that one.
This.
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #126
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

first serve is a great weapon of mine, but since I got a low back injury I had to change the movement and it´s still good, but I have a too low %. FH is my most solid shot, it´s a huge topspin FH, which gets really effective mostly CC. I have a great tight angle CC as my best shot I guess.
BH the few days it´s on it is a nice flat and secure shot both CC (mostly) and DTL, but those days happen once every 5-7 so I mostly slice the shot out of it and (i know this isn´t flattering) but I have a really tricky sliced FH too and a good chop return

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 07:39 AM   #127
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

My flat lefty FH .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote